Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry's Lake Report 10/1/2012 WITH VIDEO
We were able to make it out to Henry's Lake again yesterday. Overall, the fishing was slower than last week but the fish caught were bigger. The fish seemed to fight a lot harder this week too. We sure had a blast catching some fish. It's always nice to get up there. I feel blessed to be only an hour away from Henry's Lake. The boats around us didn't seem to have much luck though. I did end up losing a 38 inch 27 pound fish this time though too.

On a more serious note, if anybody finds a REALLY nice fly rod and reel please let me know. I can give you a description of it. My buddy dropped it into the lake from his pontoon boat. If by chance somebody were to find it and return it, he would be ever so grateful.

I was able to get some good video of our trip. You can see the video by going here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WGRK2YzYK8

Enjoy!
[signature]
Congratulations on a good trip. Sorry about the rod loss though!
[signature]
I was going to ask if you tried Fly Fishing. Sorry about your friends loss[frown] Been there and done that. Sad thing is, you were in relatively shallow water. I know I thought of going head first after my rig!
[signature]