Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
human rod holder
A Portable/Personal rod holder,take 2 extra rods along or mount the rod holders to your buddy![Wink]
"holds three rods"

I like to call it the Human rod holder,with a slight modification also works great as an umbrella holder
Stay tunned for the umbrella holder comming soon,just waiting for some rain to try it out!

fyi,also works for a fly rod just need to cut a groove
for the rod holder,fly rod holder will be in next video[:p]
[signature]
Hands free fishing umbrella here..more Umbrella fishing
I'm using the middle holder out of the three and ran a wire through two holes I made in the rod holder,this way the umbrella won't slide all the way down[Wink]
You can see the wire at 1:25 in the video above

This is another way to help you record fishing in the rain without getting waterdrops on your camera lens,even if you have a waterproof camera its still important to cover it to help avoid water drops which obstruct the field of view,enjoy the video

P.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Hi Paul - While the concept is interesting, don't think it would work too well wearing waders. i.e. How would one access their net which would be blocked by the rods in the holder. As for me, if I'm not carrying a net then I will clip on a wading staff which is tethered to a retractable line near the back of my neck. [/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Heres one that goes on your head
This ones for dummies should do the trick Haha!
Stay kool snoopy
[signature]