Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
almost fishless
made it out twice this week, what a halloween scare both trips.

I almost came home fish less. twice in one week.

I did manage to get a single deasent gill both days, threw them both back cause I did not want to spend the time to clean that many fish. it takes me almost as long to do one fish as it does to do 10....

the gills are bitting, so is every thing else, they just have moved over the deap end and with out a boat that is where they will stay till ice comes...

come on ice.......
[signature]
dave ...i went too long lake in hale ....got 3 bass thought i was coming home fishless too ...got all 3 in about 10 min...1 was about 5 1/2 lbs...so dont feel too bad
[signature]
what depths are you targeting?

I cant get out past 4 foot till ice set...

them foat tubes are looking better every day..

them gills are hitting like bass and even jumping out of the water like bass. these gills down here sure getting agressive....
[signature]
[cool] Hey Dave, that sound like the kind of action that I like to get into. If you are contemplating a tube, now is the time to get it. It will take you some time to get it all tricked out like TD has. But that is what the bad weather/non fishing days are for. You just work on your new little project one step at a time and when spring hits, BAM you are ready for your transition with minimal down time.

There are plenty of threads on the Tubing forum that can help you make a knowledgable decision as to which equipment to invest in and where to buy it. Just in case there are any other potential tubers out there, that are reading this, you can use the search feature that is built into the site.

Just type in the word that you are looking for and it will magically give you a list of posts to read.

Good luck Dave and I hope to hear of your new project. And if I can be of any help please just give me a holler.
[signature]
dave , i can testafy that bassass can pull a ten pound hog outta a 8 oz. coffee cup ![cool]

he spanked me again today , my bass was as big as his bait ! we were trying out some pike fishing and he kept pulling up them monster hawgs !

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1480;][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1481;]

that first fish has a seven inch chub in his gut !

he released these brutes to get bigger for next year , man they would have been on my wall ! what a sportsman !
[signature]