Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny fish stories.
This one is just for fun also.

I want to hear you favorite and funniest stories. Who knows mabye you will win post of the week...if not we still got to share some great stories.

I remember once when I was a kid I was fishing with my papy here in Utah and I got a nice trout. as I was sitting there admiring my TROPHY (12-13 in) I saw these little things coming in from the depths to steal my fish. I started just crying my eyes out. My dad runs over, thinking I am hurt, Whats wrong son? Those stupid little things with claws (crawdaddy)[Wink] are trying to kill and eat my fish. I just remember my dad laugh his butt of but it was also a great time for him to kinda teach me the whole "circle of life" thing. so it was a great trip.

As for recent times I was down on Utah lake with my boy and he is watching his bobber. (we was fishing for bluegills from shore with ice fishing poles) So anyways his bobber goes under and his pole comes right out of his hand.( not that he had a great grip on it or anything)[angelic] I hurry and crab it for him and and give it back. his real is screaming and he gets it realed in to find a nice 17" white bass on the end of his little jig. "WOW DAD THIS IS A MONSTER" was his esact words. and it was at that very moment I knew that weather he goes with me everytime or just a couple My greand kids will learn to fish for MONSTERS one day with there dad just cause he got that one fish.

Cant wait to hear you stories guys.

Ohh yea I got a frog on a fly one time to that was kinda cool :}
[signature]
[cool]Hey there FishFearMe, that was a good story. We now have a special board and contest for good stories like yours. Check it out in the fishing stories forum.[Smile]
[signature]
hi fishfearme like tubeN2 mentioned why no enter your story in the fishing story contest for a chane to win a BFT hat here's a link yo take you to it

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=77734;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=77734;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread[/url]
[signature]