Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
muzzle loader buck
[Image: 10-22-12A-1.jpg][/img]
Found this guy bedded in a draw out of the weather monday. After crawling for 200 yards and sitting in the rain for 3 hours waiting on him he finally stood up at 6:00 pm. and I made a 127 yard shot. ALso wanted to thank IdahoRon for all his advice on muzzle loading, he knows his stuff.
[signature]
Wow! Congrats! That's a toad! I'd be hanging that one on my wall
[signature]
He's alreay at the taxidermy shop [cool]
[signature]
wow what a freaking toad. good for you man. what unit
[signature]
what did he score. his fronts are fantastic. sooo jealous.
[signature]
heck of a buck!!!!! that thing has got to be above a 175.
[signature]
Don't know what he would score but he is 30 3/4" wide with 2 cheater points on the left side and one on the right. Got him in the infamous unit 45.
[signature]
Great buck.Congrats.
[signature]
awesome buck !
[signature]
Man what a stud buck! Good job!
[signature]
well that's a great buck, my Dad would love that buck, he has a thing for wide one's...
Matt
[signature]
Nice buck! Pretty cool also that you took him with a muzzle loader.
[signature]
Well, I know it's not the tallest and there are bigger ones out there but this is the first time I've ever been able to pull down on a 30"+ buck so I wasn't going to pass it up.
[signature]
Nice Buckster Scott!

You ready to go shoot some ducks one of these days?

(Mentor Mike From Hailey) [fishin]

Here's another good Idaho buck taken this fall [cool]
[signature]
Thats a "toad" buck, it will score good
You know I'm always ready to whack a kwak but I got no dog. Tess tore her other ACL last week so there will be no more chukars and very limited duck hunting for the rest of the season. Guess when we go your pup will get double duty [Smile] just give me a hollar when your ready.
Have gun will travel
[signature]
No problem Scott .I still have my lab Lucy who probably has another year or 2 in her for duck hunting. We can always turn my GSP Cocoa loose if you feel like chasing some chukars. Hope we get some weather soon to bring some more birds down. [Smile]
[signature]
NO FAIR! You can't be posting pictures like that knowing my situation!
Very nice photos
[signature]
[quote 2dogs]NO FAIR! You can't be posting pictures like that knowing my situation!
Very nice photos[/quote]

Sorry Scott! [Wink]

Hey check out my old G&H decoys that Caleb from Body Language Decoys did for me. Fully flocked & awesome looking. When things are slow it gives you something to look at [laugh]
[signature]