Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fall Chrome
[#ffffff][size 3][#000000]We have been receiving some long awaited rain over the last few days, and when[/#000000][#000000][size 3]We have been receiving some long awaited rain over the last few days, and when that happens this time of the year it can only mean one thing, FALL CHROME!!! There have been a few steelhead around to target up and down the PM, both of the fall and summer run variety. [/size][/#000000][/size][/#ffffff]
[#ffffff][size 3][#000000][size 3][/size][/#000000][/size][/#ffffff]
[#ffffff][size 3][#000000][size 3]If you don't mind weeding through the late push of Kings, you can find a few biters in the mix. We have been catching browns and steelhead on egg patterns
around the gravels and some of the "usual" spots. If the "swing" is more your thing, then give it a go.[/size][/#000000][/size][/#ffffff]
[#ffffff][size 3][#000000][size 3]
Make sure to check the graph if you plan to head out the next couple of days, as the river has come up quite a bit over the last week. Fishing looks to only get better. I will be doing most of my trips this fall/winter on the
PM and White Rivers. I am done with the Salmon for the season and my focus will be once again on the
biters in the rivers! [/size][/#000000][/size][/#ffffff]

[#ffffff][size 3][#000000][size 3]Shoot me an email or give me a call if you were thinking about coming up for a trip or looking for an up to date
report on the river. We have some warm weather ahead in the forecast and should make for some
comfortable fishing. [/size][/#000000][/size][/#ffffff]
[#ffffff][size 3][#000000][size 3][/size][/#000000][/size][/#ffffff]
[#ffffff][size 3][#000000][size 3]The warm temps will boost those water temps a bit and make for some great battles with
the hot to trot Chrome.[/size] that happens this time of
the year it can only mean one thing, FALL CHROME!!! There have been a few steelhead around to target up
and down the PM, both of the fall and summer run variety. If you don't mind weeding through the late push of Kings, you can find a few biters in the mix. We have been catching browns and steelhead on egg patterns
around the gravels and some of the "usual" spots. [/#000000][/size][/#ffffff]
[#ffffff][size 3][#000000][/#000000][/size][/#ffffff]
[#ffffff][size 3][#000000]If the "swing" is more your thing, then give it a go.
Make sure to check the graph if you plan to head out the next couple of days, as the river has come up quite a bit over the last week. Fishing looks to only get better. I will be doing most of my trips this fall/winter on the
PM and White Rivers. I am done with the Salmon for the season and my focus will be once again on the
biters in the rivers! [/#000000][/size][/#ffffff]
[#ffffff][size 3][/size][/#ffffff]
[#ffffff][size 3][#000000]Shoot me an email or give me a call if you were thinking about coming up for a trip or looking for an up to date
report on the river. We have some warm weather ahead in the forecast and should make for some
comfortable fishing. The warm temps will boost those water temps a bit and make for some great battles with
the hot to trot Chrome[/#000000].[/size][/#ffffff]

[signature]
?????
[signature]
??? IT shows up in my profile but not on here! Steelhead fishing is good so far this fall. We have many fish over 10lbs!
[signature]
Awesome fish, welcome to the site
[signature]
sweet, nice and silver. deffenantly a fresh ariver.
[signature]