Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hookedlikeu - Contest Fish
Hookedlikeu, please post your fish in this thread.

Good Luck!
[signature]
My first two fish are from Henrys lake on 11-17-12. The Cuttthroat was caught on a white tube tipped with a nightcrawler. The brookie was caught on a green tube tipped with sucker meat.
[signature]
Nice!
I was wondering if you were going to enter any fish after reading your report.
I'll give you 18.5 on the brookie, and 19 on the cutthroat.

Good work sir!
[signature]
Good way to get on the board.
[signature]
I hopefully improved my cutt by an inch or so. Henrys lake. 12-14. Green tube tipped with sucker meat.
[signature]
Nice fish! It's a little hard to tell with the overhang but it looks to me like it was just shy of 21 so it'll count as 20.5. That's a decent upgrade!
[signature]
Wish I could predict what fish I'm going to catch tomorrow and photo it in advance......[Wink].

What day did you really catch that?
[signature]
Ha! Good eye HnH! That is a good trick. [laugh] I wonder if a delorean was involved...
[signature]
Caught a rainbow. Caught another cutt, hopefully bigger. I think I caught both on 12-15 at Blackfoot res. White tubes and sucker meat.
[signature]
Sorry, time and date was wrong on my camera at Henrys.
[signature]
Quote:Sorry, time and date was wrong on my camera at Henrys.

LOL No worries, just some friendly leg pulling [laugh]

And as for the topic at hand... [shocked] those are some FOOTBALLS! Nice work!
I'll give you 23 for the cutt (who from the looks of him, I can only assume was very Sad by the recent disappearance of the TWinkie...) and 21 for the rainbow.

That puts you in the lead for the time being, -and makes me total jealous; I haven't even seen any ice yet this winter...
[signature]
Picked up a couple more fish for the contest. The chub was caught on 12-25 on a worm. The brown was caught on 1-2 on a white tube tipped with a mealie. Both were caught on the Snake river in Idaho Falls.
[signature]
Very nice!

I'll give you 11.5 for the chub and 13.0 for the brown.
[signature]
Slow down dude! You're burying me! [Wink]

Seriously now, nice work.
[signature]
Went to Bear Lake this weekend for the cisco run. What a blast. it was my first time dipping and it wont be my last. Got the laker on a 4 inch smoke tube tipped with cisco on 1-25. Cisco was netted 1-26.
[signature]
Well then, things just got interesting! Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a competition!!

Congrats on the Bear Lake trip! I've been reading the reports on the Utah forum and it sounds like fun down there.

I think you're laker's lower jaw is JUST BARELY at the 25 inch mark so that's the score for that one.
The cisco is 8 inches BUT (this one had me scratching my head for a bit) since cisco are a type whitefish (i.e., members of the genus Prosopium) it would count at a game fish. Including your lake trout you've already reached 5 game fish species so the cisco won't be counted in the score. Here's the rule as it's written in the other thread:

[ul][li]Up to 5 different game fish (see page 55 of the 2011-2012 Fishing Seasons and Rules book published by IDFG; except that panfish, will be scored separately). All cutthroat trout and cutthroat x rainbow hybrids will count as one species. All variations of rainbow trout (e.g. banana trout etc.) will be counted as one species. [#FF0000][size 3]All species of whitefish will be counted as one species[/size][/#FF0000]. [/li][/ul]
As it sits now it's neck and neck between you and Mr. Hook N. Hunter. You are now in second place, but only by 0.5 inches. It looks to me like you're just a field goal away from taking the lead and you've still got a panfish to go... Be careful though or you'll provoke hooknhunter to pull out a tiger on one of his trips to Cascade! [Wink] [laugh]
[signature]
[quote iliketofish]
[ul]Be careful though or you'll provoke hooknhunter to pull out a tiger on one of his trips to Cascade! [Wink] [laugh][/quote][/ul]
[ul][/ul]
[ul]Ha, Ha. That's pretty funny. I've actually been looking for one of the infamous Rhinocerous-Sucker hybrids that they introduced in Lake you'renevergonna beatmebecauseIcheat.[Wink]
[/ul]
[signature]
After gettin my rear end handed to me at Bear Lake this week, I stopping in to Montpelier res. and found a perch. Dont laugh. Its not like the bruisers coming from the east side of the state. Caught it on a slug bug tipped with a pink maggot.
[signature]
I see nothing to laugh at, that perch is 6.5 inches longer than what you needed to pull into the lead [Smile] (7 inched total).

Well done sir!
[signature]
Uh-oh. I better get busy.......[Wink]
[signature]