Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Fort Lauderdale Happy Day Today
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Fishing Fort Lauderdale on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Southeast breeze 5-10 mph, seas running 2-3 ft. with blueskies – beautiful Fort Lauderdaleday.[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Jessica Backman with husband and friend all from Sweden, who are enjoying the beautiful weatherfor fishing Fort Lauderdale FL, chartered the Happy Day Todayalong with the Topshotfishing team for some deep sea fishing. [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Fifteen minutes after leaving the dock, being located closeto the Fort Lauderdaleinlet, lines were in the water at the sea buoy, 1.8 miles from shore on theedge of the drop off 120 ft. deep. Todaythere was very little current – in this situation you want to fish over reefsor artificial wrecks, and we have 34 artificial wrecks for fishing FortLauderdale ranging from 60 ft deep out to 420 ft. When there is little current, the fish willcongregate more so around wrecks or reefs. We had two plainers down, one with a double hook Mullet strip with apink and blue sea witch in front and the other with a double hook Bonito stripwith a blue and white sea witch in front. For surface baits, we had two Ballyhoos and two Bonito strips. [/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] I crissed-crossed thereefs and fished over the artificial wrecks as I worked to the north of FortLauderdale catching Bonitos, Black Fin Tunas and a couple of Kingfish. From there I headed towards the artificialwreck known as the Marriott airplane artificial wreck which is a double proppedcargo plane which was sunk in 1991 in 72 ft. of water. As I approached the airplane, I slowed thespeed of the Happy Day Today to let the baits sink down deeper. On my third pass, the plainer rod bent over –I knew it would be a Grouper. Jessicawas our angler and reeled in a Red Grouper. I continued to fish over the wreck, and on our second pass the plainerrod bent over. At first I thought wewere hooked on the airplane as the line went off the reel at a good speed; thenthe line stopped peeling off the reel and our angler, Mr. Backman, keptretrieving the line. 500 ft. behind theboat the Grouper popped up to the surface and Mr. Backman reeled in the BlackGrouper.[/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]With excellent eating fish on board the Happy Day Today, itwas time to head back to the dock at Bahia Mar 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]For a successful and adventurous deep seafishing charter Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito,Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contactCaptain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at [/size][/font][url "mailto:tzsak@bellshouth.net"][font "Times New Roman"][#0000ff][size 3]tzsak@bellshouth.net[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/url][size 3][font "Times New Roman"] Website: [/font][/size][url "http://www.topshotfishing.com/"][font "Times New Roman"][#0000ff][size 3]www.topshotfishing.com[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/url][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]. [/font][/size]
[signature]
The colors are gorgeous! How did you do that technically? You are truly a genius about using color and light. Looking forward to seeing these in person.Thos photos you took look exactly like the colors of those http://clutchblogger.com at an online store, if you're interested in it , come here
right now!
[signature]