Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
silverwood lake,ca. 11/9-11/13
[cool]Went fishing at my buddys (sealfish) lake for a few days.Got there thursday afternoon then went to camp at the lake on friday. Fished friday am and Dale got a 7.5lb striper and I followed with a 5.5lber. Lost a few fish and hit some nice boils from the shoreline. The fish were chasing baby bass all the way to the shore. We caught alot of 2-3lbers and I kept two of them. Got rained on and some sleet both friday and saturday. I caught two 6.5lbers saturday night. All this time we are still catching 2-3.5lb stripers close to shore....and tossing them back!! Sunday got another 6.5lber and a trout that I got on a kastmaster I found on the shore.
Packed up camp,heading towards Dale's my transmission breaks,losing 3rd and 4th gear. Get to his house and find that his mother has taken a fall and needs to go to the hospital. Long story made short,I stay at his house while trany gets rebuilt,he goes down the hill to take care of his mom and we fish in the afternoons. The bite went down with the cold and we only caught a couple fish. Back home thursday. All stripers caught on trout imitations and shad imitation swimbaits.
[signature]
Bummer on the tranny.

Fishing sounded good though [cool] And some good looking fish in the pictures.
[signature]
Thanks for the report E! Quality fish over there. You're due for a double digit.
[signature]
You sure timed the trip right. That shad imitation bite is dead now and even the swimbait bite has crashed. But there is a plant this week so that should change, I hope.

Was a great couple days on the water, cold and wet, striper weather!
[signature]
[cool]Thanks guys. I really had a blast fishing. Hadn't caught them that crazy for sometime.
[signature]
Sorry to hear about the truck. Good to hear you did well with the fish though. Great Pics.
[signature]