Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
33 hole 11/20
Skunked..[pirate].. no bait cause the bait/bike? shop on the way out to the lake was closed at 7am. does anyone know if they still sell bait there? all I seen through the window was bikes.

There were fish to be caught but they didn't like ANYTHING I threw at them. seen a few lmb cruising the shoreline one was about 3lbs the other ones were probly 1lb or so not interested in anything I had though. still great to get out on the water and clear my head. also there was a lot of boats in the Vegas wash area, anyone know why? all of them were just posted up right near the mouth of the wash. [fishon]
[signature]
I was out this weekend down by the wash. There are shad everywhere and the stripers are stacked up feeding on them. In the morning there was some topwater action. Also had a small boil around 10 am or so. After that slowed, I used live shad on the bottom. It was a lot of fun. Caught over a dozen stipers in about an hour and a half using shad. Nothing too big, so I used an ultralight set up while bait fishing.

Also caught a bunch of LMB using a stick bait. Most were small, but got one that went about 2 lbs. The biggest stiper was over 2 lbs. It was a great day on the water. I hope to be out this weekend.

I've been stalking for a long time. I want to thank you guys for all the knowledge. Lots of good fishermen on this site. Thanks.
[signature]