Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many in a tube is legal?
[size 1][cool]Hey tubers,[/size]

[size 1]I thought that tubing was a solo sport! Was is this all about?[Wink][/size]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1491;]
[signature]
[cool]Well, it is obvious that some people prefer group "experiences". I don't know if there are regulations against such shenanigans, but I notice that they are all wearing "protection". Here's to "safe tubing".
[signature]
[cool][cool][size 1]Hey TD,[/size]

[size 1]Good one! That made my chuckle for the day![/size] [Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1497;]
[signature]
I see they put that red head at point, so when they hit that rock that hard head will soften the rock a bit.... (lots of redheads in my family lol, whe grand me rang the dinner bell on the farm she just claned to red heads together to call every one in...[blush])

I was wondering why they werent wearing their helmets in this pic?

so let me guess a two man tobe would look like a figure "8" I wonder how they would sit,

back to back, (push me pull U) both kicking back wards and going no where...

left arm to left arm, (ying and yang ) both kicking back words and running in circles

right are to right arm, (dueling Banjo's) a constant sword fight with the rods

fase to fase (playing double solitar when the fish aint bitting)
[signature]
[cool][size 2]Hey, Dave, float tubin' is a solitary sport. If you feel the need to double up, then float a loveseat on a couple of truck tire tubes. Just make sure the truckers don't catch ya rippin' off their tubes, or even offering a ride on your love seat won't get you out of that. Course, I guess it all depends on what kind of truckers you pick on. Some of them might like the idea. Then you would be in trouble.[/size]

[size 2]Nope, no tubes for two for me. I get out to get away...not to get up close and personal with someone who might hook me in the ear...or rear. And, the last thing I wanna hear on a peaceful fishing trip is someone yammerin' nonstop. That's why I turn the switch off on the walkie talkies when TubeBabe is out with me. I try to tell her my batteries are bad, but she is the one who charges them. Can't get away with much.[/size]
[signature]