Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nevada Fishing Licenses On Line
[indent]----- Original Message ----- From: [url "mailto:nighthawk@nighthawkcd.com"][#0000ff]Nighthawk[/#0000ff][/url] To: [url "mailto:ndowinfo@ndow.org"][#800080]ndowinfo@ndow.org[/#800080][/url] Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 6:57 AM Subject: Nevada Licenses

[font "Arial"][black][size 2]I have a question for you. Why doesn’t Nevada set up their fishing licenses on the web. I buy them from Utah all the time and they work great. I don’t have to stop somewhere and wait in line to get a license. I just go to the website give the information needed and pay with my credit card or debit card. Then if I get a 1 or 5 day license I can print it up on my printer and take it with me. It woks great! Just a suggestion.[/size][/black][/font]

[font "Arial"][black][size 2][/size][/black][/font]

[font "Arial"][black][size 2]Dan Lord[/size][/black][/font]

[font "Arial"][black][size 2]Las Vegas, Nevada [/size][/black][/font][font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font][/indent] [indent][font "Arial"][size 5]NDOW [font "Verdana"][#0000ff][size 6]Response[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/size][/font][#0000ff][size 6] [/size][/#0000ff]

[font "Arial"][black][size 2][/size][/black][/font][font "Arial"][black][size 2][font "Arial"][size 2]Dan, [/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 2]That is a great suggestion, and in fact, we are in the process of setting up online purchases for licenses. This will be complete and available to the public, for their convenience in about one year from this time. [/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 2]Thank you, [/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 2]Nevada Department of Wildlife
1100 Valley Road
Reno, NV 89512
(775) 688-1500
email: [url "mailto:ndowinfo@ndow.org"][#800080]ndowinfo@ndow.org[/#800080][/url]
[url "http://www.ndow.org/"][#0000ff]www.ndow.org[/#0000ff][/url][/size][/font][/size][/black][/font][/indent]
[signature]
nice job on emailing them! oh well better late than never!

sm
[signature]
I am really suprized it going to take a year to do that? But hey I think it great they are going to try.
[signature]