Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fort Lauderdale Fishing Happy Day Today
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Fort LauderdaleFishing on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak[/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]With Christmas close by, Old Saint Nick will be giving outfish in Fort Lauderdale, FL aboard the Happy Day Today to those who have been alittle naughty but nice. [/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Dave Pincus and brother, Larry, returned for the third timeto the scene of the crime. In the pastthree years, the two bothers have incorporated a fishing day with a businesstrip to do some deep sea sport fishing aboard the Happy Day Today along withthe Topshotfishing team in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Although extreme damage was done to theirhomes and boats in New Yorkby the Perfect Storm Sandy, they found time for their annual fishing excursionwith me. Dave showed me pictures ofWhite Marlins and a Mako Shark in the 200 lb. class which he caught whiletrolling with a monofilament leader this summer off of Long Island. In the past, Larryand Dave each have caught Sailfish with me, along with other fish. [/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Within 15 minutes after leaving the dock, fishing lines werein 120 ft. of water at the sea buoy in Fort Lauderdale, FL. With Wahoo being our target, I chose to gowith a 3 ½ drone blue reflector spoon on one plainer, and on the other plainer,a double hook Mullet strip with a black and pink sea witch in front. For surface baits, we had three Ballyhoos,one with ¼ ounce jap feather in front. We trolled from one artificial wreck to another ranging in depth ofwater from 200 ft. out to 475 ft., but had no luck. I could see a couple of birds working anarea, so I headed towards the birds. Westarted catching Tunas, as both brothers took turns one after the otherbringing in a total of 10 Tunas. At thispoint, I suggested flying the kite with live Goggle Eyes as bait and trying ourluck in catching a Sailfish. [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Five minutes after the two kites were flying, Sailfish onthe left long!!! Dave decided to be theangler and chose to fight the fish standing up with a belly gimble. I observed Dave’s technique while fightingthe fish using his thumb to apply the drag to the spool of the line and rod tippointing down towards the water, as the Sailfish put on a fantastic show,exposing his neon colors glimmering in the afternoon sunlight. This brought back memories of me fishing withMarsha Bierman, a professional angler, and husband, Lenny, as we traveledaround the world, using the same technique – what a pleasure it was to see thistechnique used again. Dave reeled theSailfish to the boat, and Jackson, our mate, brought the Sailfish into the boatto take pictures and afterwards was released to fight again.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]With Dave and Larry on their third deep sea fishingcharter with us and with three Sailfish to their credit, it was time to head backto the dock at Bahia Mar 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316. Foran enjoyable and adventurous deep sea fishing Fort Lauderdale FLaboard the Happy Day Today with the Topshotfishing team for Sailfish, Shark,Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contactCaptain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at [url "mailto:tzsak@bellshouth.net"][#0000ff]tzsak@bellshouth.net[/#0000ff][/url] Website: [url "http://www.topshotfishing.com/"][#0000ff]www.topshotfishing.com[/#0000ff][/url]
[signature]