Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview?
Anybody have a recent report? With it being capped a week ago I would think its almost ready.
[signature]
I drove around it on Christmas afternoon and it was not completely caped. there was still open water by the narrows and in between browning and cementary point. I did drive out to cementary point and there were two holes drilled on the north side of the parking lot there not to far out like someone had fished it, but that was the only holes I seen. And I look at the whole lake thoroughly! I might me ready over my cementary by this week end but not out in the middle.
[signature]
Was wondering the same thing--Heading up there New Years Day to check it out---If not ready, gonna head on up to Causey.
[signature]
Thanks much for the info. I'm going to try and at least get out to the docks at the port ramp tonight and give it a go. I'll post up if it was possible and how we did.
[signature]
Those holes that you seen were mine. And the ice was roughly 3 inches think, the fishing was none stop action.
-Bryan
[signature]
Thanks for the report and welcome to the site. Were you catching perch?
[signature]
Thank you very much! And yes just the usual Pineview perch with the occasional big one.
[signature]
What's considered a big one ? I think my biggest at Pine view is 8"
[signature]
Was it the occasional musky, what part of pineview did you fish?
[signature]
Your answer lies in the post of two replies above, I'll quote them:
[quote ChickenSlayer]I drove around it on Christmas afternoon and it was not completely caped. there was still open water by the narrows and in between browning and cementary point.[#ff0000] I did drive out to cementary point and there were two holes drilled on the north side of the parking lot there[/#ff0000] not to far out like someone had fished it, but that was the only holes I seen. And I look at the whole lake thoroughly! I might me ready over my cementary by this week end but not out in the middle.[/quote]

[quote bull_rider][#ff0000]Those holes that you seen were mine.[/#ff0000] And the ice was roughly 3 inches think, the fishing was none stop action.
-Bryan[/quote]
Thats about the size of a big one for me at the view.
And I wouldnt know I have only caught one musky and it was by accident.
-Bryan
[signature]