Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Distracting picture
They's a picture of a pretty girl shows up on the left side of my screen advertising T-shirts that's kinda distracting even to an old fa-- like me. I think you might be able to see her bellybutton down there between them lungs if yer eyesight is good enough. Kinda distractin to a fisherman, doncha think?
[signature]
This is crap! I've been refreshing and reloading but I can't find this ad. I'll keep trying.
[signature]
You're right........I think I can see her belly button..
[signature]
teeehee - keep trying, maybe you'll find the Roman Orgy...
I turned her in for you Tom, hopefully some action will be taken soon.
To you guys that are not seeing her, here you go:
[url "http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/16930294483232834648"]http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/...16930294483232834648[/url]
[signature]
Hey Tom, How are you doing?
Any fishing?
[signature]
It's not the T-shirts so much as the other half that's left a bit barren. One of those - I'd rather not have looked over my shoulder at work, or when grandma's watching.

But maybe I'll need to tap into those dating services - find my future fishing partner. . . ha.

But really - anyone seen the "Liquid Plumber Double Impact" commercials? I'm sorry - but really? Am I the only one perverted enough to imagine the real reference?
And that's public TV. Yet the "Fitness Mags & Cosmo" have black covers in front at the checkouts...

It's all good. Zombie killing is IN!
T-shirt? What T-shirt are they advertising???? There isn't much of any shirt showing.
[signature]
She should be gone by tomorrow, if not, let me know Tom.
[signature]
I just can't get past the "string" that's hangin' there... I'm kinky, but I simply must draw the line somewhere.
[signature]
Boys, thats the American dream.... Life, Liberty, and the pursute of large breasted women.[Wink]
[signature]
I clicked on the link hahaha. Ahhhh yum, what's not to like? Who cares about a big bass when you got a big bust to stare at lol [Tongue]
[signature]
[quote wiperhunter2]I turned her in for you Tom, hopefully some action will be taken soon.
To you guys that are not seeing her, here is go:
[url "http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/16930294483232834648"]http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/16930294483232834648[/url][/quote]

Aw.

Someday, when I find her, my future wife will be "distracting," too.

Does that mean when she is holding a fish she is proud to post here that "action will be taken" to delete?

That would hurt anyone's feelings! It will be bad enough that people will say: "What fish? I didn't see a fish!"

From another perspective, I really appreciate Big Fish Tackle and it's FREE! Probably possible only with advertising dollars.

We of all people should understand attracting with lures.
[signature]
No, we would not delete post with pics like that, unless she isn't waring any top but that is because the threads on the main board move very fast and would be gone in a few days. This advertisement has been there for a week or two, so it is not uncommon that they offend members and since this is a family friendly site, we try to keep members happy, if it is possible.
[signature]
Harry Truman is supposed to have said "Don't kick a fresh turd on a hot day". Now, fellow BFT ers, don't musunderstand my comment, please. I wasn't gripin' just making an observation. Sure didn't want to stir a stink. I can, and do, look appreciatively at a pretty woman. Hopefully, not lustfully but just to appreciate. He--, even if I did look lustfully, Id most likely be like that car chasin' dog. Even if I caught it, I probly couldn't drive it.
[signature]
No youre not the only one. I didnt notice much of a shirt. I keep looking at, well you know what im looking at.
[signature]
fmrusmc, Me too. One sure thing. You'll spend a helluva long time lookin at it afore you'll git eyestrai9n.
[signature]
not to beat the proverbial horse, but . . . can't resist:

[inline 534600_443675928985943_1689501943_n.jpg]

I like the way TD puts it - poor gals can't even afford clothes. Or the analogy that one might enjoy riffling through travel magazines, but doesn't mean you're actually gonna go there.
Usually, when one member voices a concern, there a many more that are thinking the same thing but just don't want to say anything. Actually after that first week went by and no one had said anything about the ad, I was very surprised. We have an on going thread on the main Mod board about this subject, so when it come up again, it is usually addressed fairly quick.
[signature]
We aint complaining!! LOL!

There is a new one that is showing up now on the right side of my screen now.
[signature]