Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panther Advertisment
Is there anyway to shut the sound off without turning the sound off on your PC? It is very annoying. I have my sound up for when I get e-mails and faxes and this friggin ad comes on and has this Panther growling!!![mad]
[signature]
nope, just have to turn down your volume or live with the growl. If you right click on it and uncheck mark "play" that will stop it. But you will have to do it everytime you change a page and it comes up.
[signature]
[cool] Hey releaseit, Did you click on the Ad for Pather Martin?? They have a pretty nice site.
[signature]
[size 2]Yep. I like it too[Wink][/size]
[signature]
Right click on the ad. You will see the word play with a check mark next to it. Just click it and the ad will stop. It's a flash ad. You can zoom in, zoom out, stop it, and play it. It's like a movie.
[signature]
[size 2]Negative Sean. Will not work for me. First thing I tried. I am familar with flash type ad's and movie's. Try again[sly][/size]
[signature]
Then get your self a compter that was made in this century. You are the only one it doesn't work for.
[signature]
[size 2]Not true. Other people on Utah boards have trouble too. I even contacted someone I think Angler and he said it didn't work for everyone for some reason.[unsure][/size]

[size 2] I got a Dell, dude. This system flies! T-1 connection.[/size]
[signature]
I use a dell at work. When you right click on the ad you don't see the word play in the middle of the menu? It doesn't have a check mark next to it? WHat happens when you right click on it?
[signature]
[size 2]Me too. When I right click it gives you all the normal ones[/size]

[size 2]Open link
Save
Copy
Paste
Properties[/size]

[size 2]and a bunch of other ones. I know what you are talking about but neither my work or home system does it.[unsure][/size]
[signature]
Then hit refresh on your browser and anew banner comes up.

That panther banner annoys me. But it does get your attention and that is it's purpose.
[signature]
[size 2]So does burping an farting but were able to control those[crazy] I wish BFT would not allow it. I know several members who hate it too[mad][/size]

[size 2] Or put it on the main page and not message boards. See I have fax and e-mail and do not like pop up reminders so I have the tone. But I have to either keeping refreshing page or turn volume off. Both options suck[unsure][/size]
[signature]
They are working on a new ad that only roars once in the beginning and is quiet after that. If you get tired of the ads all together and still want to talk fishing, the try [url "http://www.fishingmessageboards.com"]www.fishingmessageboards.com[/url] . Alot of the same members are there from here and a few more.
[signature]