Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premier Yellowfin Trip 11/5
Hey there guys,

I had a great time on the 3/4 day open-party boat Premier today. After loading up with big 6 inch sardines we headed out into the Catalina channel (14 mile bank) and followed the porpoise around for most of the day. We had 25 people on board and 30 yellowfin in the 15 to 20lb range were caught along with 1 skipjack. We had company with the Sport King, Enterprise, annnnnnd maybe the Freelance amoung a whole army of PBer's. Where in the heck was the Victory!

Most were caught on flyline baits but my buddy got two with small 4 inch plastics! The only troll fish we got was a single skippie on the plastic!

I caught a single 15lb+ YFT on 20lb izorline using bait. Made the next-door neighbor happy another week! ha ha

Great trip and Jimmy and Mike did a good job as skipper and cook/deck.

JapanRon
[signature]
I WANT TO GO!!!

enough said!

joe
[signature]
glad to hear you got one i so miss tuna fishing we have nothing here in utah that pulls as hard as a tuna
[signature]
hey mr. i didnt have school today!!!! errrrrr[mad][mad][mad]

next time ya might wanna sign in huh??? i think we are going to shoot over the island. i checked out the fish reports for the half day boats..... CRAPPY!!!

we will try and look for porpoise schools and stuff at the 14 mile bank and ofcourse look for fish at all the kelp paddies we see. hope it doesnt rain on us.

joe
[signature]