Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A leave of absence.
I'm going to be off the site for awhile my best friend, the man who is solely responsible for placing a fly rod in my hands at the age of 5.( my grandfather) passed away yesterday morning and I had to make an emergency trip down to Idaho falls to take care of his funeral and estate. I am planning on being back to Lewiston on the 13th. I should be able to be functional by then. Until then the other mods are going to have to keep the Idaho board battoned down.

Until my return best regards.
Chrome_junky
[signature]
Heart felt sympathy for you loss Chrome.
[signature]
So sorry about your grandfather. He obviously was a great teacher/motivator, in that he left you a legacy of fishing that has stood the test of time. Can't adequately fill your moderator shoes, but will sure try! Mike
[signature]
Condolences and Prayers Chrome. [Image: sad.gif]
[signature]
Our prayers are with you , sorry for your loss . I hope he had a long and good life . Curt G.
[signature]
So sorry to hear that. A loss is always hard. Prayers and condolences for you and your family.
[signature]
Im sorry for your loss prayers sent your way.
[signature]
Sorry about your loss CJ. I'm sure he was proud that you are passing on the love of the outdoors to future generations.
[signature]
Sry to hear cj!
[signature]
+1
[signature]
Sorry to hear of the loss.
[signature]
Sorry for your loss- travel safe, CJ.
[signature]
Many prayers for you and your family.
[signature]
Sorry to hear that, sounds like he was a good mentor and you are continuing in his footsteps. Our prayers are being sent to you and your family.
[signature]
Buddy.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. May God be with you and help you carry this burden. We love you and our hearts go out to you and your family.

Neil and Family.
[signature]
[quote Kodiak1]So sorry about your grandfather. He obviously was a great teacher/motivator, in that he left you a legacy of fishing that has stood the test of time. [/quote]

+1
[signature]
I am very sorry to hear that. It sounds like you must have many fond memories of him.
[signature]
played pallbearer under similar circumstances a year ago. Amazing what you can learn about a great person's life when they pass.
Hope you find peace in his passing. One positive about a death is how it can bring the living together. Share the remembrances.

Peace and prayers to you and yours. Godspeed.