Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where can i get a big fish flag
i want to get me a big fish flag to put up when i go out fishing. can any one tell me where to get one
[signature]
We were selling them last year but you are the first one to ask about them this year. To place an order, send me a PM with your contact info and I'll put your name on a list. We cannot place an order unless we get 10 or more members that are interested.
[signature]
What is the cost?
[signature]
$10 each and that includes your user name on the flag. It cost $5 extra to ship the flag, unless you want to meet me in the Ogden area to pick it up yourself.
[signature]
Would it be possible to post a picture?
[signature]
The one I attached is the only one I could find without doing a bunch of searching, I'll see if I can find a better pic later.
[signature]
wasn't there like a $2 addon to have the custom BFT name printed too?
You know, if it was half that size and it came in blaze orange or safety/blaze yellow, I'd get one and use it as the warning flag on my kayak.

About 9x15" would be perfect.

Or, you could simply buy up a bunch of those warning flags they have at crosswalks and silkscreen them. Hint.
[signature]
I really haven't had the time to see if the price changed from last year, $10 was my guess but I'll try and find out asap.
[signature]
I want one! Do they come in different sizes? How about decals? Thanx
[signature]
No, just the one size so far. Do you want one larger or smaller? I can check but I doubt they come in a smaller size. I can give you a couple of decals as well.
[signature]
I'm in. I would love to get one. Please add me to the list. I am happy to drive to you to pick it up as well.
[signature]
OK, your on the list, I'll post more info as I get it. Only need 4 more members, to make an order.
[signature]
Put me down on the list, i tried to get one last time. I would really like one.
[signature]
Ok your name is on the list. I did get ahold of the company that makes the flags today and found out they are still available. Waiting to find out the cost and will need three more members to order one before making an order.
[signature]
If my pay check tomorrow is a good one I might would like to tip in to get a flag. As well to know how much it would cost with user name would be nice. [laugh]
[signature]
OK, I'll add your name to the list. Should be in the $10 to $12 range and you can use PayPal to pay. As soon as I get the final price, I'll let everyone know. I can ship it to you for an additional $5 or you can come up to Ogden and pick it up.
[signature]
Ya it all depends when will your be getting the flags at your place because in a few weeks I can just pick it up. I'm pretty tempted to ice fish my summer Pineview spot soon so if you got the flag by the time I can just pick it up
[signature]
I may have started this - my [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=789642;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]Hyrum Post [/url]showed the flag in action. FWIW I kinda look on it as a welcome mat. I think especially as folks are ice-fishing and locked up in their tents - there's a certain trepidation on bothering folks.

I enjoy checking in with the neighbors, or asking folks how they did on the way in/out. But for me - hanging the flag says - "feel free to come say hi".

Met the cutest little pup the other day - Molly. She was just loving it, owners were being great about keeping tabs on her. She was enjoying the fish, the ice, etc. Had a chance to check out a nice sled-ski rigging they'd come up with. Strongly thinking about some sort of rack-harness for my sled system.

Always nice to know the neighbors.

Made some two sided vinyl flags last spring. But Wiper's were one sided, cloth, and cheaper. Hopefully the folks that received them are enjoying their use. Had some inquiries at Newton when Bama and I were both out - as to what the flags were about.
Sign me up to please.

That way I'll have something to whip the people that get to close to my tube with.

Thanks.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.