Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
williard woes part 2
Ok last time I wasnt geared up, today I was. Had the graph and the camera and all the goodies[Image: happy.gif] hit the n marina at 11 punched a couple of holes,,,set the graph down,, 13.1 feet,,?? 12,9 feet..13.1 again, im on ice im not moving?? why is the bottom shifting? ok drop the camera down, cam says 13 all i can see is tiny shiny spots on the camera, so I bring it back up clean the lens drop down.. same thing..millions of shad so thick the made the graph think it was in less water they were so thick the kept hitting the cam thats about the time the monitor gave out never did see any gamefish, got nada
[signature]
dont think there are any tiny shad left.what u are looking at is dirty crapy water.willard sucks after the shad,have grown to eating size dont know why anyone would waste there time there after that.
[signature]
Yea, we were out there today and seen a lot of shad as well. I have seen that happen before when fish are that thick, it can fool a finder. It can also happen when you are on the edge of a drop off, the finder can get false readings. There is still a huge number of shad in Willard, should make for some fat fish in the spring.
[signature]
Too cool, even though that will make the fishing slow. I still might try and find a honey hole or two through the ice. I really want to hit the main lake out of the south marina. Not sure how the ice would be around the island, but if I can get some friends to tag along...I would go check it out.
[signature]
the south marinais closed it would be a long walk out, gona go this afternoon the n marina again
[signature]
I would think the finding the shad would be a good thing. find the food supply and find the fish right? ha ha ha well maybe wishful thinking for a place like willard but hey a guy could dream right?
That theory is usually sound to locate fish, except when the shad are quite litterely everywhere!
[signature]