Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishlake 1-9-13
Finally caught a few good ones through the ice. I caught 4 and my buddy caught 1. The biggest was 30 lbs. the ice was at least 10 inches thick and slick..
[signature]
Wow, those are some toads, thanks for sharing your report and pics. Any idea what the record is there for Lake trout?
[signature]
I think the record is 42lbs. I caught one close to if not bigger a few years ago, but didn't have my scale and released it. These are the first ones I have caught through the ice and it was a lot different than from the boat.
Damn fun!
[signature]
Very cool! Can't wait to get down there soon
[signature]
Wow i'm impressed!
[signature]
Those are some awesome fish man!! I'm heading down there tomorrow morning and this post just got me super amped to get there, I would be happy to catch something half that size! Sweet fish thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Those are some awesome fish. What were you catching them on and how deep we're they?
[signature]
What did you catch that monster on? I've fished there alot for splake but never targeted the big lakers. Man that is a sweet fish!
[signature]
We caught them on tubes and they were around 80 ft deep. It was a blast I can't wait to get back up there!!
[signature]
Muleyloco,

Great pics. I'm wondering what weight line you use to catch the 30lbers?
[signature]
Wow and double wow! That looks like FUN!

Great fish
[signature]