Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog on it?
[#ff0000][size 4]Dog Shoots Man[/size][/#ff0000] Thu Nov 6, 7:49 AM ET

[size 2][/size]

PARIS (Reuters) - [font "arial"]A French hunter was shot by his dog after he left a loaded shotgun in the trunk of his car with two dogs and one of the animals accidentally stepped on the trigger, police said Wednesday. [/font]

[font "arial"] The man, from the village of Espelette in the Basque region, was admitted to a hospital in the nearby town of Bayonne Monday with leadshot injuries to the hip.

"As he was driving along, one of his dogs accidentally set off the gun," said a police official.[/font]
[signature]
[cool] I'm still trying to figure out why someone would have a loaded gun in their vehicle to begin with.[unsure][pirate]
[signature]
[cool]never said the french were smart?sounds like this man needs some freedom fries.
[signature]
[size 2] I was thinking the same thing[crazy] Maybe he was shooting out of his truck or something. I think that's illegal in most states in the USA[/size]
[signature]
[cool] They made a whole new sport of it in CA. They call it drive-by-shooting.
[signature]
[cool] I used to strap myself to the luggage rack of my dads station wagon in the Utah desert when we would go rabbit hunting with shotguns. That was always alot of fun especially with a 12gauge shotgun and 3 1/4inch magnum shells. yeee haaaw.
[signature]
da~! kinda stupid to be havin theat loaded gun in there in the fisrt place ain,t it! da!! which way did he go george?? well maybe the dogs didn,t like him anyways.haha payback time. if any fool is fool enough to ride around like that with the loaded gun then he deserved it. i wouldn,t allow my son to go with my ex becase of that. that,s what he would do. idiot. well one day he came back and had a hole dowwn thru the passenger seat and then up thru the top of the seat. i proceeded to ask what happened. he said the gun went off went down to the pavement below, came back up thru and went thru the top of the seat. DA! ya well i told him. that,s cute. you want to take my son.?? my son would of been dead if he was sittin there. people can be so stupid. so careless, and don,t think that things can happen like this. not me syndrome. not ill it happens. and maybe if there lucky enough fer this to happen and come out of it, maybe by some slim chance they,ll learn somethin from it. but ya know, 99 percent of the time fer inorder fer some idiot to learn somethin, it,s the innocent that pays fer it. like them beautiful dogs. or a kid, or a friend. THINIK!!!!!!! YOU IDIOTS! my ex never took my son again because he was a ex. haha and my son wasn,t gonna pay the price of his stupidity.excuses, blame on someone else, well dal with it. it ain,t gonna be my son payin the price. later
[signature]
one more thing, hha i hate to say it, but i,m gonna, it this kind of stupidity and acts that give huntin a bad name to those who don,t like huntin in the first place. this gives them fire power. why give it to em?? wanna tell me?? and they do got a good point, as i do. it,s also like not havin good sportsmanship and goin on others land without permission and givin em excuses to be down on hunters and huntin. those who seem to ruin it fer everybody else. this is the stuff we as hunters need to stop. use our heads. he should of known better. just in opder to git himself a deer he put his life and his dogs in jeopardy or maybe someone goin by in a truck to pay fer his not thinkin. just to git a deer or whatever. that,s it, later
[signature]