Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photon Lures
Anybody try these? Anybody know about them? Found the link on here.

http://www.photonlures.com/

Also, I'm looking for that Cajun Red fishing line. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Anybody know where I can get ahold of some? Preferably one of our sponsors? Maybe give me a spool to try and report on? Hehe.
[signature]

Hey there DrownedDesertRat,

Looks like Cabela's (two locations) would be your best bet for Minnesota for the line. Never used it but here in California it is sold in a number of chain stores.

Photon-like lures (mostly standard shaped metal jigs and painted whatever jigs) were experimented with here in southern California during the White Sea Bass and early Albacore season this year.

Typically these lures were fished (the reports I read) in a deep slow+er trolling (10 fathoms) mode for albies or straight vertical jigging (10-20 fathoms) applications for WSB.

Funny but no mention of them being used for yellowtail.

JapanRon
[signature]
But how did they work? Did they help with the catch any? Fish-hooked minds want to know!

I found some spoons and stuff with glow-paints on them so I bought them since they were at a close-out sale. Paid like 60 cents each for them. These are the bigguns too. 3/4 and 1 oz sizes. Wonder if they'll do any good for ice-fishing.
[signature]