Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Weeks Until the Sulphur Creek Derby!
2 weeks until the Sulphur Creek Derby which will be on February 2nd at Sulphur Creek Reservoir located just south of Evanston, WY on Hwy 150. Will be cash prizes, and great prizes for raffle. I will also be taking people onto and off the ice. Bring your own ATV or snowmachine if you would like. Only $25 to enter. Hope to see you all there. I would also like to thank the following sponsors for the prizes: Sportsmans Warehouse, Sportsworld, Murdoch's, and Scheel's. Send in registrations early and save time getting onto the ice. I've attached the registration form and derby flyer, let me know if you have other questions. Look forward to seeing you there.
[signature]
I think we need to put up a calendar somwhere for people to post their tournament dates. I think this will help with the situation that we have run into this year with all the tournaments being on the same weekend. From Ogden you have 4 tourneys that weekend within 4 hours driving distance. The NAIFC national qualifier at Hebgen Lake, MT (3.75hrs away) the Burbot Bash Flaming Gorge (3 hrs) Hyrum and Sulphur creek. I think that this is going to result in depleted fields at all the tournaments. Plus they are all on Super Bowl weekend... I know it is late now but if there is any way to change the dates I think you would foster a much better turnout.

Jigga
[signature]
We are doing the tournament on Saturday only, so that way everyone can still watch the game[Wink]
[signature]
It sucks that there are conflicts. This Sulphur Creek derby is the same weekend it was last year. Not sure why the Burbot Bash moved their's up a week this year. Incidently, I took my wife out yesterday for her first ice fishing of the season. Nice day..between us we caught 19 bows most around 14 to 15 inchers. She caught one 16 1/2. we put them all back. It should be a gret time Feb. 2.
[signature]
don't forget it is only three weeks till the 4th annual reeling for relay derby held the second week in feb every year. also looking forward to the sulfer creek derby it is a fun and well run derby also for a good cause
[signature]
Looking forward to fishing your Tourney, I like that the proceeds after the prize money is taken out goes to the kids ball teams and not line someone's pockets, I plan on being there on Friday the 1st to wet my line for the first time in that body of water.[fishin]
[signature]
hey if i preregister do i still need to check in sat before i go on the ice or do you send me a registration conformation
[signature]