Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Bless America!
I recieved this in my email today and thought some of you might find it as funny as I did:

[font "Trebuchet MS"][black][size 3]When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ball-point pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat this problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion developing a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to over 300 C.[/size][/black][/font]

[font "Trebuchet MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font][font "Trebuchet MS"][black][size 3]
The Russians used a pencil.

[/size][/black][/font][font "Trebuchet MS"][black][/black][/font]

[font "Trebuchet MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]

[font "Trebuchet MS"][black][size 3]Enjoy paying your taxes[/size][/black][/font][font "Trebuchet MS"][black][/black][/font]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
yah but that graphite eventually got into the works of Mir, and they quit using them . . . then they stole our pen design . .

sm
[signature]
LOL. That's great! And much expected of our government. What I find interesting is that in the federal spending is several billion dollars under the name "Is There Life In Space?" That money could be going to so many other useful things... like strengthening the countries economy.
[signature]
[mad]They could easily use that money to help some of the homeless population in our country.

Here in Los Angeles area, the police won't even arrest the homeless for minor crimes because it cost money to house and feed them for a night in jail.
[signature]