Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Wave Fishing Bass Contest
[inline wave_fishing_468X60.gif]
Work in progress:under construction
[size 5]Wave[size 5]Fishing.com has supplied gift cards for this years [size 5]winners[/size].
[size 5] The first twenty anglers who enter a unique picture will win a $25 wavefi[size 5]shing.com gift certificate.
[size 5] [#0000ff][size 5]Four [size 5]mem[size 5]bers[/size][/size] [size 5]showing us that you used [size 5]Wave baits in your picture will be awarded a [size 5]$25 Wavefishing.com gift certificate.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/#0000ff][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
[size 5] One random winner per month will be awarded a $25 wavefishing.com gift card for posting a link to the contest on their [size 5]Facebook wall.[size 5] Plea[size 5]se post a link on the sidebar thread to your facebook or send it to m[size 5]e in a private message.[/size][/size][/size] [/size][/size]
1:[#ff0000] Include a ‘BFT’ (BigFishTackle.com) sign or sticker with the word ‘Wave’ in your picture. Using a permanent marker to write on the sticker is the easiest.[/#ff0000]
[#ff0000]Send me a pm and I will mail you some stickers[/#ff0000].
2: A HARD tape measure/ Golden Rule below, above or under the fish so all measurements can be clearly and legibly read shall be placed in picture. Please be honest. This is strictly for the biggest largemouth, other than that just throw a WAVE sign in with the pic.
3: Largemouth contest-[#ff0000]Zones 1,2,3-[/#ff0000][#ff0000][b]Largemouth Bass only need to be 18 inches in length.[/#ff0000][/b][#ff0000]
[/#ff0000][#ff0000] Zones 4,5-[/#ff0000][#ff0000][b]Largemouth Bass only need to be 22 inches in length[/#ff0000].[/b]
[#0060bf]The registered member with the most pictures of largemouth bass over the required zone size limit will be the winner of the largemouth contest for that zone. Wave Gift Certificates will be awarded for each zone.[/#0060bf]
4: There are several prizes for Smallmouth, wiper (hybrid), striper and if you catch a nice white bass feel free to post it with a BFT/Wave sign so post your pictures and WIN WAVE BAITS GIFT CERTIFICATES!
5: Previous winners are eligible for this years contest.
6: Please edit your original post to add new pictures. It would be nice to see the pic instead of the attachment link (ask for help if you need it)
7: [#ff0000]This thread is for pictures and posts directly related to the contest. All others will be moved or deleted. If you would like to discuss a photo on the contest thread please start a new post[/#ff0000].
The zones are displayed in the picture below. If you have any questions about what zone you are in please send a pm to gdn443 or fsh4fun05.
[inline "BFT map.jpg"]
*Rules are subject to change

[signature]
I'l add some sluggo type lures to the winner of wiper or striper entrys when we have that catagory. Largest one posted.
[signature]
Here's one not the 22" ,I thought zone 5 was anything over 20" so I took some pictures.Let me know if it still counts as an entry..
Edit heres the video to go along with my catch,caught on a Hanna trolling rod check it out!
[Image: mqdefault.jpg?v=510acea7][#0066cc]1:34[/#0066cc]
[ul][li][url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q3scFUjkX0"][Image: pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif][/url][/li][li][url "http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?video_id=1q3scFUjkX0&ns=1"][Image: pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif][/url][/li][li][#0066cc][Image: pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif][/#0066cc][/url][/li][/ul]
[url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q3scFUjkX0"]Hanna Barbera Trolling Rod 4.25lb FL Black Bass![/url]

It was my only catch of that day,water was a foot to high ,caught trolling a live bream," about 10min before it was time to go

As for unique picture,theres a scooby rod in the picture with the fish!
p.s.I wet the floor of the boat so not to rub off its slime coat[Smile]
[signature]
Bytebulls 18" + Thread

[#FF0000]#1[/#FF0000] Caught Valentines day at Valentines pond. 18" even with mouth and tail closed.

[inline 18in_2_14_2013.JPG]
[signature]
Bassslammers 18" plus........
[signature]
Finally got some pics. I caught quite a few using the [#000000][url "http://www.wavefishing.com/5-Tiki-Stick-Super-Soft-Pro--Pumpkin-Black-and-Purple-Flake_p_1055.html"]5" Tiki-Stick Super Soft Pro - Pumpkin Black and Purple Flake[/url] from Wave Worms. [inline "Wave resize.jpg"] [inline resize1.jpg]
[inline resize2.jpg]
[url "http://www.wavefishing.com/5-Tiki-Stick-Super-Soft-Pro--Pumpkin-Black-and-Purple-Flake_p_1055.html"][/url][/#000000] [inline resize3.jpg]
[inline resize4.jpg]
[inline resize5.jpg]
[inline resize6.jpg]
[inline resize7.jpg]

Latest trip to Lake Powell...Main Lake points with Wave Fishing salt/black flake grubs on a Texas rig or dropshot were the ticket for lots of bass. Nothing huge but plenty of them
[inline "Upload-Powell 2013 218 resize.jpg"]
[inline "Upload-Powell 2013 217 resize.jpg"]

[signature]
Here is my bass. 24.4 inches and weighs 7lb and 4 ounces
[signature]
Jasonky1 unofficial entry, Nice fish.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=96037]
[signature]
Here's a five pounder I got on a black/blue flake wave worm at predawn. Will be taking these baits north in a couple of weeks. Watch for more pics.
[signature]