Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looner eclips lookin good from the mittin
the eclips has started and is at 1/4 right now. in 30 minutes time of this post it will be at full coverage and the moon will turn red....
[signature]
Thanks Dave!
Went outside at the right time because you reminded me. It was a great sight to look at! This is some thing that we do not get a chance to see in clear skyes. But tonight the sky was clear and the view was perfect.
[signature]
We got to miss it here in my area. It is overcast and starting to rain. Someone once said that it never rains in Southern California. They were wrong. Oh well.
[signature]
better rain than fires[Smile][Smile][Smile]

ya missed a good one, I watched it for hours last night. had a clear veiw from my window. I even took a picture of it when it first started. I knew I would not get a pic of it when it was at full looner stage, my flash would just light the moon back up and every body would get mad at me.....lol

I see that the eclips must have got in chicago's eyes, lol another flooke.... looner eclips and lions win on the same week end....[sly]
[signature]
We had a full lunar eclipse a couple of years back in full view of SoCal. The last one of those I had seen prior was back in 83'. It was a spectacular site to see.

I do agree on the rain over fire. SoCal has a wierd history now because of fires and rain. Sometimes we get too much of one or the other.
[signature]