Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Powell Picts
Well I replaced my phone tonight. I am going to try to load a pile of Picts that is evidence of a good time and the big pond. I hope you enjoy the Picts. Read the whole report from yesterday for details. I am in the pic with my big white and blue boat with the girls bike on the back deck. My big catch of the weekend. It was brought back to the house boat so someone could jump of the dock into the water on it. Lol. Good times...
[signature]
Oops. No whitetail deer was harvested on this trip. That one slipped in there.
[signature]
That's a stack of fish. Nothing like some fish tacos to go with those Coronas. How many walleye did you end up with? Y'all are some partiers too it looks like. Are those blunts in the 5th picture?[Smile]
[signature]
16 walleyes. Not sure what blunts are. If there are weed, no. Guys were smoking cigars though.
[signature]
You may want to use photo bucket 0.o but nice trip
[signature]
Great pics! Looks like you guys had a great time and the lake all to yourself. Good to have a great group of buds to hang with isn't it?
[signature]
That's a good looking table T.

[fishon][fishon]
[signature]
Hey Dude I know that white tail Hunter. That is a co-worker of mine. Mr. Price....correct me if I am wrong. Because it looks like he is wearing a trophy rock hat. I have hosted him and the crew down to lake powell before. Infact when they flew in for the company party this year I took him and his wife ice fishing for the first time. Dam it is a small world. By the way them some nice catches of fish you guys did.
[signature]
It looks like at least one of the boats was an inboard/outboard. How do you make sure you don't have any freeze ups?
[signature]
Hey Pike man, you are correct. work at redman. Do you go to the ATA Show? I am the magazine that did a company profile for trophy rock. I get invited every year to the company get together and haven't taken the plunge yet. draging my boat to page is not that cost effective for me. sounds like you guys have a blast onthe trip.
[signature]
hooked for life, yes it is a darn fine table.....
[signature]
To Dr Love. My boat is the inboard and a bit newer of a boat. I winterize it on the boat ramp before we come home. There is 5 drain plugs on the motor and I lower the prop and fire it for a sec to get all the water out. It has worked so far. that is all I ever do to winterize it. It is kept in my garage too but at time it still gets way cold.

Cheers
[signature]
Great size. Good to see they aren't small.
[signature]