Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming Gorge Lakers
Hit up the gorge with my buddy. Caught close to 15. Biggest being 34 pounds. Here are the two pics I took
[signature]
SWEEEEET!!!!!!
[signature]
Great fish. Some day I will make it to the Gorge. I havent been to the Gorge in 20 years[shocked] and have never ice fished it. I think its time to make a trip, just dont know where to go[:/] How thick is the ice now?
[signature]
Awesome pics. I'm jealous. That ice looks pretty thin. My buddies were saying that there is some ice down in Utah. I need to get past whacking the pups, head down, and figure out how to ice some fish like yours.
Hey what were the sizes of the other 14 you caught? Just wondering if they were all good size fish
Looks like Ash still has the throbbin' rod. 3M will be happy he still has that chair.. lol!!
[signature]
no shortage of ice there. not sure about way down south though. I have been there twice in the past month and there's plenty of ice. The lack of snow there makes it interesting though. Spikes on your boots will help.
[signature]
what a pic! thanks for posting that!
[signature]
Another successful day with [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/guides/Utah_Fishing_Guides/index.html"]www.flaminggorgefishin.com[/url]. Caught several fish today. That largest pushing 40.
[signature]
Photos?
There ya go Crestliner Smile
[signature]
Thanks man! Great looking fish. Heading up next weekend to try out hand at some Mac fishing. Are you guys on the utah side? We spent a day with Ashley last spring and learned a lot while in the boat so it will be interesting to see what we can do through the ice. Thanks again for the photos!