Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fort Lauderdale Fishing Happy Day Today
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Fishing Fort Lauderdale on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Fishing Fort Lauderdale was awelcome experience for Jeff Olson and his two daughters, Mackenzie and Kylie,from Canadawhere the temperature there is in the single digit. They stepped on board the Happy Day Todaywith the Topshotfishing team to do some deep sea sport fishing Fort Lauderdale FL. We had an overcast day with winds out of theeast at 10-15 mph, seas running 3-4 feet. [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]We left the dock and, being located so close to the inlet,fishing lines were in the water in 15 minutes. We started to troll at our drop off sitting in 120 ft. of water at thesea buoy in Fort Lauderdalewith two plainers down, one with a Hawaiian eye in front of a double hookBallyhoo and the other with a pink and blue sea witch in front of a double hookMullet strip. For surface baits we hadtwo Ballyhoos, two Bonito strips and one ¼ ounce jap feather. We trolled the reef in and out, ranging from70’ out to 200’ with no luck. [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]From there I ventured offshore another ¼ of a mile from thedrop off, which put me in 500 ft. of water where I found a color and currentchange. While trolling the area, I wasmarking fish on the depth recorder a little deeper than normal, so I slowed upthe Happy
Day Today to let the plainer lines sink deeper. It worked – our first fish bit the double hook Ballyhoo, which was aBlack Fin Tuna. As I worked the area wekept picking away at more Tunas, more so on plainers than on surfacebaits. We ended up with 6 Black FinTunas and 2 Bonitas – the Tunas will turn into excellent sushi and Tuna steaksfor tonight’s dinner.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]With a Smile on everyone’s face, it was time to head back tothe dock at Bahia Mar 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316. [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]For a successful and adventurous deep seafishing charter Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito,Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contactCaptain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at [/size][/font][url "mailto:tzsak@bellshouth.net"][font "Times New Roman"][#0000ff][size 3]tzsak@bellshouth.net[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/url][size 3][font "Times New Roman"] Website: [/font][/size][url "http://www.topshotfishing.com/"][font "Times New Roman"][#0000ff][size 3]www.topshotfishing.com[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/url][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]. [/font][/size]
[signature]