Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Fishing, Fly Tying, Camp, Backpack Gear
Selling off some fly fishing, fly tying, camping, backpacking gear, as well as some fly fishing DVD's, and electronics.
GPS, Topographical map CD, Air mattress, Wading Jacket, Spey Rod, Spey Line, Backpacks, Fly Box, Fins, Pond Tube float tube, Watermaster oars, k pump, tripod, T14 Sinking line, Down Sleeping Bag, Water Filter, and some other stuff. It's on the blog I set up at

http://outdoormerchforsale.blogspot.com/

If having a link to it is not OK maybe someone could let me know how to take the link off so you just copy and paste it. If you see something you like the best way to get a hold of me is by calling or texting 208-750-8089. As I don't have a working computer right now (i'm borrowing this one)
[signature]
Just an update of what is left, Carlisle Oars price dropped to 20, Garmin topo 2008 cd, creek company fins price dropped to 10, vise camera mount price dropped to 5 (you can put it on an arrow and stick it it the ground or on a knife stuck in a tree to get a picture for example), 30' t14 sinking line, fish stomache pump, camera case, big bag hand and toe warmers (80), free fishing magazines, Hendrix outdoors wading jacket, kelty sleeping bag, fly tying supplies, mics: (book, scanner, leather vest, folding bucket, travel pillow case, twin air mattress)
[signature]