Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scofield fishing
Went to Scofield today. Fished from 8:30-1:30 one minnow sized cut. Slow. Didn't see anyone else doing any good ether. Fished by the dam
[signature]
Thanks for the report 300win, too bad the catching wasn't better. I wonder what the deal is[:/], hopefully it was just a bad day.
[signature]
I went to the Madsen Bay boat ramp area on Sat and caught a lot of trout of all types, including an 18" Tiger. I fished from 10 to 4 along a rocky bank north of the ramp, and caught at least a dozen trout (lost count), but with the exception of the Tiger they were all in the 8-12" range. All of the fish were caught in less than 8 feet of water, and the most productive hole was one that was in only 3 feet of water. I got the Tiger from that hole. For bait I used nightcrawlers (half a crawler at a time, end-hooked on a 1/8oz white rubber tail jig--the fish didn't seem to like anything smaller) and whole frozen redside minnows. At times I was catching them as soon as the line was in the water.
[signature]
Never been there myself, but it seems that it depends on where you are fishing.[fishin] good fishing
[signature]