Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
share your knpwlage! Or not.
I thought this place was a site you could find places to fish. not brag about how you caught fish, and then say. I can but you cant, Ive left this forum before .. ( Utah site)I have got to be the fisherman I am (*And Im damn good). because of people willing to give addvice to others no question asked. So if you want to be a secret keeper , go aheadhats your right..As for me ,anyone needs help Ill give it the best I can.
God made the fish for all to share, not just a select few.
I guess if you dont agree with me . We have the right to disagree.Long live fisherpeople.Joe
[signature]
Agreed! Ill help anyone with what I know.
[signature]
Have another drink Joe! [laugh]
[signature]
The secrets in question aren't secrets. They're confidences. Tube Dude has shared more information on this forum than ANYONE else. Probably more than the next 10 contributors combined. He'd tell ya how to fish. What to use. Probably donate $20 worth of tackle to anyone who really needed the help. But don't ask him to divulge information that he has been asked to keep in confidence. As he said, there are other places to fish Utah Lake that can be as good or better, just get out there and find your own spot.
[signature]
Seriously? Wow.

I'm sure guys like TD just love threads like these. He'll give you the shirt off his back and then some, but that's just not good enough for some people.
[signature]
I've always subscribed to the theory that you can help someone and be generous, without giving away all the details.

Some fisheries can handle pressure, some cannot.

Saying that, it's always awesome to help out a fellow fisherman when you can.
[signature]
[quote joevanoni]I have got to be the fisherman I am (*And Im damn good). because of people willing to give addvice to others no question asked. Joe[/quote]

Wow. Really. Now I got it. I've been lerning some a little on my own for interily too long. and it donnt work. butt now I know how I mite become really "damn good" by just asking people for there advize no questions asked abot it. cood have lerned alot if i had tryd more. awsom! whyhomings best i herd.
[signature]
Good coments. wy are good at Everything, ecepts spelin. dont Poke fun at me, but with me, and we will be friends.
If fish have such big brains why can they outsmart even all this new technalagy.( Go wyoming)
[signature]
This post is going the wrong direction! Most people on this site will share info that they are comfortable with. Remember that most who visit have not met each other in person.
[signature]
[quote joevanoni]Good coments. wy are good at Everything, ecepts spelin. dont Poke fun at me, but with me, and we will be friends.
If fish have such big brains why can they outsmart even all this new technalagy.( Go wyoming)[/quote]

Post of the year!!! Love it Joe[sly] Go Wyoming!
[signature]
[quote Tarponjim][quote joevanoni]I have got to be the fisherman I am (*And Im damn good). because of people willing to give addvice to others no question asked. Joe[/quote]

Wow. Really. Now I got it. I've been lerning some a little on my own for interily too long. and it donnt work. butt now I know how I mite become really "damn good" by just asking people for there advize no questions asked abot it. cood have lerned alot if i had tryd more. awsom! whyhomings best i herd.[/quote]

Close 2nd on post of the year Jim [Wink]
[signature]
To me this site has evolved some good some bad. There are people on here who will hook you up with everything but the fish on the end of your rod and there's some who freak out when the name of a lake or a picture is posted.

Weve had tons of arguments on hot spotting I think that's the some of reason people don't list the names of were they fish. I can understand not wanting to show up at a fishing hole with hundreds of people crowding it but at the same time Shows like Roughin it outdoors, and Hooked on Utah blast these spots to the entire state so nothing really secret these days. Hell the wall at Sportsman gives a few nice spots [Wink]

Have some fun Post a bunch of places and pictures of fishing spots in the Unitas watch the masses freak out [Smile][Smile][Smile] ( Juuust Kidding )
[signature]
I agree with sinergy!
The real secret spots are still secret!
I love it when a knuckle head freaks out about lake trout being caught on our lake trout fisheries, like he is a self appointed lake trout biologistWink
When the week before it was on roughing it outdoors or on the wall at sportsmans warehouse.

LOL

I also believe a lot of posts on here are to detour people as well!
Wich is hilarious!

I hope that everyone can help each other, without giving them thier SECRET Spot!
[signature]
Joe, its as simple as this...GO OUT AND FISH!! You can't just rely on people telling you what to use and how to use it and where to use it. Find out on your own. I for one would gladly tell you what to use and how to use it but my god man find out yourself. Some people have this whole fishing thing down to a science and can catch a fish on almost every outing...why? Because they get out and fish. Don't be afraid to experiment with different baits, lures, flies or whatever. I feel better when I catch a fish when I put forth the effort to learn what, how, where and when to use something to catch it rather than just asking someone. Just fish bro! [fishon]
[signature]
I guess I missed something, did the OP ask for some info. in another thread and not get the answer? Or was it just a drunken posting?
[signature]
Remo, my guess...BOTH!
[signature]
I think [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=799447#799447"]THIS POST[/url] is what you're missing

I sorta thought TDs reply was a joke, "hot spotter" - "warm springs" - get it? I could be wrong. I know TD's done a lot of "research" on that thar lake.
Ahhhh that explains it...seemed pretty harmless on all accounts[sly]
[signature]
I think a lot of people are reluctant to post things publicly on the sight because of all the lurkers. If you ask nicely, most people will give you some more info. I fish a lot of small waters and don't really want them getting crowded out, but I am usually willing to give a lot of detailed info to people if they PM me.
[signature]