Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YES YES YES JORDAN RIVER CuttyRainBrown!!!
Looks someone finally caught a CuttyRainBrown out of the Jordan river.
[signature]
You can't make this stuff up...
[signature]
Ummm, errr, yeah. I've misidentified a fish or two in my day, but that's a brown.
[signature]
I went on the Jordan river today after work and had such a small amount of time so be jealous that you wont be able to accomplish catching a rainbow trout out of Jordan river in your life.
[signature]
I can couldn't see if it was a down spawned bow or a brown. The color to it is so light for a brown trout as well it cant be a cutthroat because it had no marking.

I'm just happy to catch some type of rainbow out of the Jordan river in my life.
[signature]
FSBO SLAYER is right.

That is a brown trout sir.

Maybe one day you will catch a rainbow out of there.

Keep trying.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
[quote Flyfishinglover]I went on the Jordan river today after work and had such a small amount of time so be jealous that you wont be able to accomplish catching a rainbow trout out of Jordan river in your life.[/quote]

Edit: really!!! how many times do we have to tell you!
[signature]
Well I caught a brown trout even better. It's a trout is all it matter and not a lot of people had a chance to catch one out of the Jordan river for years.
[signature]
You just understand. If you got nothing nice to say don't say it. I caught a brown trout out of the Jordan river and you haven't so beat it. Your just jealous. [Tongue]
[signature]
[quote Flyfishinglover]You just understand. If you got nothing nice to say don't say it. I caught a brown trout out of the Jordan river and you haven't so beat it. Your just jealous. [:p][/quote]

*you're

And I'm super jealous of your Rainbow Brown. It's a lot bigger than the two I caught a few months ago:

[Image: JordanBrown.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20121010-01393_zps019a7a53.jpg]

I don't have pics of the other two that I also caught, but seriously, once you've caught one elusive Rainbow Brown, the glimmer just kinda dies. You know how it is, right?

Keep shootin', Trigger.
[signature]
I'm pretty sure those cutttyrainbrowns didn't come from the Jordan river.
[signature]
i have nothing to say
[signature]
[quote duckdog1us]i have nothing to say[/quote]

Dude, what's the worst that could happen? Kent will come in, erase your posts, give you a verbal beat down, and you'll feel shame. No worries.
[signature]
RE"Dude, what's the worst that could happen? Kent will come in, erase your posts, give you a verbal beat down, and you'll feel shame. No worries."

Aw, Kent isn't too tough. Besides, I have a Strawberry res. waypoint I would like to give him and it's no go if I get reprimanded. (J/K Kent) Coyote is the one that always puts me in timeout. Wink
[signature]
[quote doggonefishin]

Aw, Kent isn't too tough. Besides, I have a Strawberry res. waypoint I would like to give him and it's no go if I get reprimanded. (J/K Kent)...

[/quote]

Hurry and give it to me before I have to reprimand you and then "it's no go".[Wink]
[signature]
[crazy][crazy][crazy]
[signature]
I dont get it ??? Why the hoopla about catching a rainbow?
Doesn't the state stock them in every water in Utah.???
[signature]
They haven't stock trouts in the Jordan river for such a long time. Your lucky if catch even one out there even now these days. Talked to a few people and they say that they haven't caught trout since the 70's or even longer.
[signature]
[quote sinergy]I dont get it ??? Why the hoopla about catching a rainbow?
Doesn't the state stock them in every water in Utah.???[/quote]

The hoopla is that you guys all suck at fishing and only FFL can catch a Brown out of the Jordan, misidentify it as a Rainbow, post it on here how is the master of the Jordan and you all need to bow down to his gnarly skills. Get with the program Sinergy, that's how these threads go[pirate]
[signature]
Jordan river salt lake rainbow, 199 9.81" 6/18/2009

Jordan river salt lake rainbow, 500 10.26" 3/27/2002

Jordan river salt lake rainbow, 500 9.53" 4/18/2002

they do stock them every so often
[signature]