Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to tell if a deer picked up your cent
how can you tell if a deer picked up your cent in the woods?

leave a brand new shiny penny at the base at the tree where your stand is when you leave at night and when you come back in the morning and the penny is gone, the deer got your cent
[signature]
That's a good one Dave. Why don't we have a hunting joke forum here?? That would be fun to have on this board. I could help you Mod it if you like.
[signature]
lol I am not vary good at jokes, I usualy have to duck flying bullets when I tell them,,,,,[laugh]

not to many folks like corn pone jokes any more,,, lol

I just stuck this one here to help promote our hunting site, [url "http://www.theoutdoorlogde.com"]www.theoutdoorlogde.com[/url]

we have a hunting joke forum there along with a board for every state in the union and then some. we have boards to cover most every style of hunting
[signature]
knowledge like that is worth a lotta
"DOE" ,

I KNOW HUNTERS THAT WOULD PAY

"BIG BUCKS"

FOR INFORMATION LIKE THAT !

[crazy]
[signature]
send one my way havent seen one since it started.
[signature]
what is your gun season this year?
[signature]
started today
[signature]
[cool]took my 44 and headed out this morning but nothing was moveing much.
[signature]
I thought your season opens closes and opens again a couple times...

I am packing a 357mag myself....

I tend to wait for bad weather before I head out... less orange in the woods then... I like to walk up on the deer... there is nothing like sneeking up on a deer in the woods...

I went out last monday, there wasnt a deer in the woods. they were standing in my driveway...lol litteraly....
[signature]
hey dave, lonehunter!! you both gotit down, haha i like em.haha
[signature]
hi lue, give logging in another shot, we get a glitch from time to time. and Our own IP servers are a bit of a drag as well. so it may just be something simple. if you run in to any problems give us a hollar.
[signature]
at the top of your window s page there is a button called tools

click on that

then click on internet options

then click delete cookies.

go to another web site then come back

this will free you up. you will be able to log back in again.

what has happened is that you may have two people using the same computer and logging in on the same site. the computer wont log you in here with two usernames. so you have to delete your cookies in order to make it work for two users.
[signature]