Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottsdale area Bass Fishing
Hello,
I will be visiting the Mayo Clinic the week of May 12-May 20 and would like to know if there is a fisherperson that might like to take me fishing while i'm in the area. I'm an avid Bass fisherman and pour my own baits. Would be willing to help pay for gas and bring ya a bag of my top notch line of baits for the trip.

If you might be interested please PM me so we might be able to plan a fishing trip between my tests at the Mayo Clinic.

Thanks,
Vance Bybee
Massacre Bait
Pocatello Id
[signature]
Hey I was actually fishing the Scottsdale area this last weekend and didnt do too terrible. I'm from northern arizona so I'm not big into largemouth fishing but I'm moving to Phoenix the middle of this month so I need to figure out the bass down there. A friend and I went over to chaparral lake Friday night and caught 2 bass apiece. 2 three pounders, a 4 and a 5 pounder. We don't know much about bass fishing and we caught those so perhaps someone like yourself that knows more could do a lot better than we did. The lake is at the corner of Hayden and chaparral in Scottsdale. Look it up its worth trying out. I will be living there by the time you come down so let me know if you'd like a fishing partner. Ill show you the fish and you can show me how to catch them.
[signature]
Sent ya a pm
[signature]