Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat for sale
IT's a 1965 Owens Runabout... a real fixer-upper. I can't afford to put money into it otherwise I would. I gotta save up for a different vehicle (tired of putting money into the current one).

Anyway... it's about 13 feet long. The information plate doesn't have a weight capacity but does state that it can handle up to a 65 hp outboard. It's got the steering wheel with the old cables with springs, no motor. No throttle control. No lights (some neighborhood idiot thought they looked nice).

It's perfect for the person who has the money and/or time to put into it. It can be a beautiful classic and possibly one of the last ever to be on water.

Comes with a trailer that's recently been rewired and has new submersible lights on it.

Price? Asking $500 or best offer.

PM me to set up a pick-up date or for more information.
[signature]
It's still for sale!

It's a 1965 Owens Runabout... a fixer-upper. I can't afford to put money into it otherwise I would. I gotta save up for a different towing vehicle (tired of putting money into the current one).

Anyway... it's about 13 feet long. The information plate doesn't have a weight capacity but does state that it can handle up to a 65 hp outboard. It's got the steering wheel with the old cables with springs, no motor. No throttle control. No lights (some neighborhood idiot thought they looked nice).

It's perfect for the person who has the money and/or time to put into it. It can be a beautiful classic and possibly one of the last ever to be on water.

Comes with a trailer that's recently been rewired and has new submersible lights on it.

Price? Make an offer I can't refuse. Really just want to get it off my hands.

PM me to set up a pick-up date or for more information.
[signature]
Anybody want it? Please? Pretty please?
[signature]