Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A news Reporter did a story on me.
A news reporter did a story on me last friday. She sent me a link to her blog. Here is the link. Ron

http://magicvalley.com/blogs/trails-and-...f887a.html
[signature]
cool!
[signature]
I'm jelous,jelous,JELOUS [:p]
Oh well maybe i'll get out with you once hopefully.
Cathy's got two more months to go,and I PROMISSED two weeks of the Oregon coast to celebrate lol.
[signature]
Well after the celebration I will be ready. You both have been in our prayers. Ron
[signature]
Too cool Ron! Nice write up![Smile]
[signature]
That is way cool, but I think I prefer V8 power. The water. she is a coming.
[signature]
Awesome!
[signature]
Cool![cool] With an article like that you may just get more people out there with you.[Wink]
[signature]
Great story. I can only imagine how many fishing shows would be interested in doing a show on this. Have you thought about this as a niche guide service? Mike
[signature]
Nice story Ron! Maybe I'll be next with the first one to catch them from A Jet Ski around here...LOL..I'm almost set to go.
Jim
[signature]
That is awesome!!!!! Congrats.
[signature]
Everyone come in and meet the famous Idahoron during the grand opening of twinfalls newest subway location. Ron will be making a special guest appearance featuring his famous toon.

Just kidding Ron. Nice write up!
[signature]
And just think, we can all say: " Oh I knew Ron way back before he started his Celebrity Sturgeon Tours. Well... knew him online anyways"

[Image: happy.gif] Way to go Ron!
[signature]
[quote monkeee2002]And just think, we can all say: " Oh I knew Ron way back before he started his Celebrity Sturgeon Tours. Well... knew him online anyways"

[.img][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/images/gforum/happy.gif[/img]"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/...orum/happy.gif[/img][/url] Way to go Ron![/quote]

Love that!

Nice job Ron!
[signature]
Way to go, Ron and Jacob!
[signature]
Ron, not by any means trying to burst your bubble but there was once an episode of Columbia Country where the guide talked a few crazy people to land sturgeon out of a float tube! If I remember correctly tho, they actually hooked the fish from the jet boat parked on the sand and then got in the tube! You however, have taken it to a whole new level!
[signature]
He once sent me a private message that I printed off and framed. I hope to have it autographed one day. I hope asking him doesn't anger him. Celebrities are fickle.
[signature]
I will try not to end up like Lindsy Lohan [Wink]
Mr Jig, That was Babe Winkleman that was in the tube. They didn't hook it and land it in the tube so I don't think it counnts[fishon]

Got to go I think Brad Pitt is on the phone trying to get me to take him for a trip. [sly]

Ron
[signature]
Oh wow, you caught a sturgeon...
[signature]
[quote idahoron]I will try not to end up like Lindsy Lohan [Wink]
Mr Jig, That was Babe Winkleman that was in the tube. They didn't hook it and land it in the tube so I don't think it counnts[Image: fish-on.gif]

Got to go I think Brad Pitt is on the phone trying to get me to take him for a trip. [sly]

Ron[/quote]

After winning the Golden Sturgeon Award, Ron moved to Beverly Hills. Now he fishes for them out of his ce-ment pond! Says fame hasn't effected him much . . . [Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]