Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi everyone, My name is Earl ( and no I'm not like the TV show) I live in Florence Alabama. I mostly fish fresh water (bass, walleye, musky)

Looking forward to meeting you all.
[signature]
Hello Earl, welcome to BFT. Check out our [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=70"]Freshwater Forum[/url]. Thanks for joining, I hope you enjoy the site.
[signature]
Hi Earl, [font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Calibri"]Welcome to the site. There is a lot of information and a lot of opinions available on BigfishTackle. I have only been a sponsor for a short timeand have already met a lot of great guys and gals.
Good luck and enjoy the site. Ron[/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[signature]
Welcome to the site. Here is a link to the Alabama state board as well.

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...category=6
[signature]
Welcome to the site Earl. Wow, I've meet a few guys from Ala since I've been on BFT but you are the first from the town where I was born. I got a bunch of relatives that live near Guntersville. In all the years of fishing there I never heard of folks fishing for Walleye. Where do catch then around Florance?
WH2
[signature]
Hello everyone I am new to this today John is my name and I am deaf I always enjoy fishing in freshwater and saltwater I am in montgomery and i go fish alot in montgomery and verbena ( Blue Creek) I usualy catch all kinds fish mostly bass and Bream sometime catfish i love saltwater I always looking for biggest fish few yrs ago caught few bigg redsnapper weigh more than 25 lbs and 45 lbs amberjack I wanna go tuna and few other big fish as dolphin( not mammal) and grouper I hope i make friends here and hang out maybe go fishing together I have some video in you tube that i video ( southguy62) check it out
[signature]