Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAIDERS ARE GOING ALL THE WAY!!
No, not really, but it was great to see them finally win a game they should win against a declining Minnesota team. This was a better week of football. Denver won, Tennessee won, Chiefs finally lost. Tampa Bay lost again. Philly is starting to look like themselves again.

What do you think? What is your Super Bowl Favorites now?
[signature]
Now if we can count on the Raiders to beat the Cheifs this weekend we will be in good shape.
[signature]
That's a pretty tall order, but you never know. Maybe the Raiders have some confidence finally
[signature]
Hey there shewhicker, do you think that he chiefs will bow down to the Raiders also??? I guess it would be amusing to see the Raiders make some kind of comeback, accidently get a wild card, and take the BOWL. ha ha.
[signature]
I'll use my lottery winnings to get my Super Bowl tickets.
[signature]
You must be making a killing on your lottery tickets. I havn't even made enough to pay attetion.
[signature]
Yeah, I count my money evernight before I wake up.
[signature]
go Titans!!!!![cool]

boy did I pick the wrong team for monday night....lol
[signature]
Talk about picking the wrong team! I just lost the pool by one stinking point.

Can't wait to see where I stand on the year totals.
[signature]
How about my fly by night Niners. I wish they could have won more often. I would have cosidered betting on them once in awhile. sheeesh.[unsure]
[signature]
[size 2]Raiders are done.[unsure] If they had Plummer the whole time they wouldn't be in this mess in the first place![crazy][/size]

[size 2] Yes they beat Minnesota but they will not beat the Chiefs. They will lose again.[/size]

[size 2] Did you see Monday Nights game? I missed point spread by two points. Sucks! [/size]

[size 2] Watch my Rams! They will definetley be a contender in the playoffs![Wink][/size]

[size 2][/size]
[signature]
What the hell are you talking about?! Read the post. Read between the lines. Note the sarcasm? I know the Raiders aren't really going all the way.[crazy] With all the injuries and drug suspensions and in house squabbling I hope to win at least 2 more games.

How did you miss the point spread? The game was 16 points difference? SF wasn't favored by 16 were they?[shocked]

The Rams almost lost to Chicago, they aren't going anywhere with that defense. They won't have homefield advantage.

Tennessee and New England could easily beat the Chiefs. Denver will beat the Chiefs next time the play. Denver will probably get the last wild card spot unless something bad happens again.

I think it will be Philly and Tennessee in the Super Bowl
[signature]
[size 2]Take a pill Sean![crazy] I was kidding. And yes the Rams need some serious help with there Defense. But if they are able to fix it they will be a Superbowl contender. Bulger has what it takes once he settles down.[/size]

[size 2]I meant the points we guess for the Football Pool. It was 44 and I guessed 42~ I never have gotten that close before[blush][/size]

[size 2]I do not think New England or Tennesse will beat the chiefs and the only way they will meet will be in playoffs right? I do not see them on the Chiefs schedule~[/size]
[signature]
Take a pill?! That's funny. I guess you can't detect a persons tone on these boards.

I'm cool. No worries.[pirate]
[signature]
[size 2]Okay everybody breath....In and out, in and out. Ahhhh[sly] Raiders still suck. Didn't help![shocked][Tongue][/size]
[signature]
Can't we all just get along(happy tone). Someone will play someone else in the Super Bowl. Let's wait till then and start a superbowl pool. Then and only then shall we have our hair raising experiences.
[signature]
[size 2]Sure thing Rodney[Wink] To change the subject, Micheal Jackson's Never Never Land was raided by Sheriffs![/size]

[size 2] They said the entire search took 3 hours due to Sheriffs members taking turns on the rides. Of course I cannot confirm the ride story but I heard there is a pic of a Sheriff floating around with a cotton candy as he leaves![blush][/size]
[signature]
releasit, did you forget to take your meds? What does Michael Jackson have to with football? And who is Rodney?
[signature]
[size 2]" Can't we all get along? " who made that famous? You are from California right?[/size]

[size 2] Anyway I was trying to derail the Raider bashing. Didn't work[crazy][/size]
[signature]
That is mostly the Raiders fault. Not the fans. They were derailed as soon as they hit the field in the first game of the season. From there on out they continue to get derailed. Sometimes just not as bad. They played their best with the talent that they had left. It just wasn't enough. They are right there in the standings with my sorry Niners.
[signature]