Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casting rod for sale
Very little use on this one. Even the cork is almost as clean as new. It is always stored in a protective rod glove so no scratches, dings, etc. Realllly close to just off the shelf condition (98%). There is a couple tiny scratches near the hook keeper from trebles that don't even show in the pictures. Works great. Several months after I got it I switched to another brand of rods for squarebills/med divers so no longer needed this one. It has been sitting in the garage for some time now looking for a new home.

G.Loomis GL2 843C CBR
2011 ICAST best of show for freshwater rod catagory

Quote:GL2 843CBR. Designed to throw medium-sized crankbaits, it’s a great rod for deep-diving lures like a Fat Free Shad or Wiggle Wart, and will throw a Rat-L-Trap or a Lucky Craft LVR that proverbial country mile. It’s stout enough to handle big largemouth, but light enough to fish smallmouth baits with maximum accuracy and control. The extra length really helps with longer casts and fish-fighting control.

$205 at Bass Pro plus tax puts it around $220 for a new one.

I'd like to get $150 for it. Local pick-up only. I'm not messing with shipping.

I'm up in the NW end of town.

Tom

[Image: GL%20843C%20CBR%20GL2-01.jpg][Image: GL%20843C%20CBR%20GL2-02.jpg][Image: GL%20843C%20CBR%20GL2-03.jpg]
[signature]
Y'all missed out on a great deal... Keeping it now and getting another BC reel for it for Madi to use. The last couple trips she has improved dramatically at using a baitcaster set-up so... She needs another one [Smile]
[signature]