Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Day Fishing May 9th
Just thought I would let everyone know some buddies and I are planing a all day fishing trip may 9th we plan to hit as many spots as we know and maybe some new ones we will be meeting in the Fred Meyer parking in Idaho falls lot at 6am Thursday may 9th we also to a little betting so bring 3 bucks the first fish caught gets a dollar the biggest gets a dollar and the most gets a dollar so come one come all we will be doing a lot fishing on the snake but open to all suggestions thanks hope to see some of you there
[signature]
Just thought I would let everyone know about. The fishing trip again if no one post or pm me then I will not be going to Fred Myers we bumped up the time to meet at 5:30 am we want to be fishing at first light only 7 more days also after the trip I will try and figure out how to post some epics and and a report on how it gos
[signature]
I wish I could make it, sounds like fun. Between work and school I've got a pretty busy day that day. Have fun and take lots of pics. I'll be watching for your report on the trip.
[signature]