Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Cal Trout Plants Reg 5
[left]THIS WEEK'S TROUT PLANTS[/left]

Barring adverse weather, water or road conditions, the following lakes and streams, listed by county, will be restocked the week of November 17, with catchable-size rainbow trout from the Department of Fish and Game hatcheries:

LOS ANGELES -- Castaic Lagoon, Elizabeth Lake, Hansen Lake, Pyramid Lake, San Gabriel River (East Fork).

SAN LUIS OBISPO -- Atascadero Lake, Lopez Lake, and Santa Margarita Lake.

SANTA BARBARA -- Cachuma Lake

VENTURA -- Casitas Lake, Piru Lake, and Rancho Simi Park Lake.
[signature]

Hey TubeN2,

You lucky devil, Hansen and Castiac Lagoon get trout this week. If only my bathroom was finished!! I'd do the double-dip, double-header fish trip too.

Kinda wierd! El Dorado Regional Park usually gets big DFG plants before the annual derby of both trout and catfish. But..... they didn't mention trout this week. Maybe the county is taking over the plant for the event.

Thanks,

JapanRon
[signature]
It very well could be. The county can sometime make it's own stipulations even if the DFG is state regulated. Maybe Ahnold ran out of fish. Didn't you here him say "I'll be bach". ha ha.

We'll let you borrow some from up here if you need them. I'll save you a spot on the water just big enough for a donut.[cool]
[signature]