Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ram Island Reef Blacks
Black fish are big, a crab doesn't stand a chance 2 hrs before high tide.Have not posted for a while trying to finish jobs before thanksgiving.However!!! Igot out last week before the wind storms came in. 4 guys limit out in 1 hour Largest was 9 lbs.For my bro. in Utah sunday will be last trip.Then my baby goes into winter storage for a well needed rest.By the way i got a place where the boat is inside and kept at 60.How cool is that.Next year hope you will come out and play off shore,new sonar is on it's way as well is some more neat stuff------------Flukeman.
[signature]
Howdy, Flukeman

good to see ya back on the water even if it is for the season's last trip....

sounds like you have some new toys to play with next spring. that should get you back on the water early[Tongue]

dont forget now we like to hear about icefishing adventures too[Wink]
[signature]
Good to see your back out. I was a busy boy this weekend too. 4 days off and only Thankgiving spent at home. I was working at my second job, hunting and fishing. We'll see what summer brings, you know I want to come out.
[signature]
Hi,Dave.Thanks for the note,i just posted last trip on blackfish in ct.You should go to utah boards and talk to Ice Fishing God great guy and life long freind.He will be out here this summer for off shore fun.Boy o boy there will be some wild story's.----Later flukeman[reply]
[signature]