Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12' Flat Bottom with trolling motor
Just picked this up a couple of months ago, and would love to go test it out, where are the best places to take a smaller boat? I live in lehi, just not familiar with free boat ramp access around here. Any help is much appreciated....thanks!!!
[signature]
there are a few places along the west side of Utah Lake that you can launch, but the roads aren't very friendly.
[signature]
You could take it to Vernon, depending on how high the water is you'll have to carry to the water. There's a fence that prevents driving to the edge. I believe there's a gate though to get the boat through. If you don't mind a little farther drive Grantsville Res. you can pull right down to the water. It can get windy at Grantsville though. Make sure your registered, even with an electric trolling motor. If you want to paddle you could go to Tibble fork, no motors. Or bountiful lake, again no motors and can get windy. Hope this helps, I need to get mine registered Sad

Sorry I assumed you have an electric motor, Grantsville and Vernon are electric only. So I guess I'm not much help if you have a gas motor. [crazy]
[signature]