Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bft fishing gear yard sale
[fishin]isn't it time for a bft fishing gear yard sale I have lots of stuff laying around I need to get rid of and things id like to find what do you all think ??
[signature]
i am down! i always have stuff to unload, and at good prices
[signature]
I would love to sell and buy some stuff.

Where would the location be?
[signature]
im always looking for more stuff. when and where
[signature]
When and where I have a few things to sell and am looking for a reel or two. Let me know.
[signature]
I was just putting it out to see what kind of response there was anyone have a large area or location that would work
[signature]
I held a mans yard sale a year ago. Put out all my extra fishing stuff and anything that was around, men related. No clothes, no fluff. did really well on it. sold a ice tent a hand augars and a few things such as that. Made about $400 all total. Then I went and bought some GOOD fishing gear. Had a few tools and an old compressor also. Held it on the opening day of the pheasant hunt. I put out a sign that said man,s garage sale and when trucks would go buy they would immediately make a u-turn come back to check it out. Was a fun day.
[signature]
Id like to get in on this got a quick fish3 and a Eskimo ice auger I need to sell and some other stuff
[signature]
I am always looking to expand my collection! Let us know when and where...
[signature]
Sounds like fun!
[signature]
Set it up in a parking lot of a boat ramp and you'll draw a lot of customers that hadn't even planned on it. Plus you can try the new gear right away. Plus you don't waste a good fishing day cruising yard sales. Just my 2 cents. Later J
[signature]
Might need to get permits and other red tape to hold one at most boat ramps. I would also think that some folks may not be interested in driving to the lake where the designated boat ramp is located. I think a decent sized yard and driveway would suffice. Again MHO
[signature]
Probably right about redtape, just a suggestion. J
[signature]
I'd participate as a buyer and seller if I'm around when it goes off.
[signature]
I'm down, when and where?
[signature]
I'm down. There is a neighborhood park by my house that never gets used. 7200 S. 1975 W.

I got stuff to sell and would probably spend every dollar made on stuff I need.

Let's do this. How about a week night so nobody misses a day on the water.

I am thinking soon Maybe next Wednesday evening. How does that sound to everyone? I don't mean to look like I am taking over. These are all just my suggestions.
[signature]
I have quite a bit of tackle and about 12 rods I am looking to sell....I would be in as long as I am not out fishing :-)
[signature]
That park sounds good do they have bbq pits ? myabe bbq while were there [Smile]

@tlarson let us know when and were
[signature]
This is a genius idea! Wed night works good for me. Let us know for sure!
[signature]
[#0000FF]I'd like to play. Got lotsa goodies to sell. But I'll be out of town until Wed or Thurs.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]