Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strawberry,middle provo, tibble, and bluegill spot
Saturday hit blue gill and sun fish spot for some fun before I get the good feeling of a terrible day on the berry but decent day on the middle provo.
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 005.JPG"]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 006.JPG"]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 007.JPG"]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 008.JPG"]
After slaying 50+ bluegills it was time to go home and sleep for 3 hrs till I had to wake up and blast to my buddies house to blast over strawberry. We fished there last sunday for 4 hrs and my buddy caught one 13" rainbow but not a single nibble for me on my fly rod in my float tube. The only entertainment I got from strawberry was watching my fish finder finding no hungry monster doted fish as well for the good sound of my high top coming off my fly rod and trying to fix it but failed. I had to fish with a broken fly rod. After the misserable wind and 39'f water temp we deceded to bail over to middle provo to find new grounds to fish on.

After saying good bye too the miserable weather we said hello to the nice warm 70'f warm air that what we wanted with fish dragging out line out and watch them do some nice tricks that we trained them too do. Like always on the provo river I'm the first one to slap a fish into the sky.
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 014.JPG"]
Here is the chandler fish with his healthy cuttyrainbrown
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 015.JPG"]
This is how a true fly fisherman goes fly fishing lol. [laugh]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 029.JPG"]
Looks like their are a few spawners still swimming around with some nasty cold sore. Ha ha ha.
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 024.JPG"]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 026.JPG"]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 027.JPG"]
By the end of the day we just enjoyed the great weather it turned out on the middle provo river.

This Friday after work I just had to go fishing again after the great full end of the year is winding to my wonderful high school career. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
I went back to my blue gill and sun fish spot for some mini tugs and watch them do their tornado moves.
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 042.JPG"]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 044.JPG"]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 045.JPG"]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 046.JPG"]
With 30+ blue gills and a few sun fish I decide too see how is kidney pond was doing, if they stocked any decent bows but I was wrong. I caught some minnow bows. The smallest guy I caught was about 3" that just made me laugh so hard an amazing storm came by.
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 047.JPG"]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 048.JPG"]
That's one nice cheek piercing I have him. [laugh]
Here are some nice red clouds coming to end my fishing day.
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 052.JPG"]
Today was mothers day and what a great holiday that means nothing too my family basically. My mom and dad end up going to some friends party while I bailed out of the house to go fishing. End up hitting to tibble to escape from the head.

Got up there around 11am ish. First I hiked up the road pass tibble fork too see if I could go to some spots up there to find some nice bows and browns but the second gate was still close where their was no snow on the ground!!!. Hiked up 2 mile to see if any of the lower part of the creek/river is good but no water is high and all the brownies got spooked so I just hit tibble in my float tube for the rest of the day.
Caught 15 bows and a few brownies. All of the fish were dinker but gosh the colors on them were AMAZING!!! I had more hits then what I caught time it by 4. I caught all fish on black woollie bugger with nymphocator in front.
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 064.JPG"]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 065.JPG"]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 067.JPG"]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 068.JPG"]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 069.JPG"]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 070.JPG"]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 071.JPG"]
This fish truly like to eat his woolie buggers side ways [laugh]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 072.JPG"]
Fins too you!!! [Wink]
[inline "middle provo, tibble, and secret pond 5 12 13 073.JPG"]
[signature]