Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Lowell float tube
Howdy,

Never fished Lake Lowell and I'm heading out there Friday morning in my float tube. I've been google earthing the lake to see what kind of bank and structure there is, and I got a pretty good gameplan, however I was wondering if anyone had any tips and tricks for the lake. Not asking to give away your honey hole or anything, just some friendly advice.

Tight lines!
[signature]
Here is a map with access points. Pretty hard to get to the water any place else.

http://www.fws.gov/deerflat/mapbig.htm
[signature]
There are only a couple of access points on the northwest corner but we were out last night and we were fishing right around one of the access points probably a mile or so from the dam. There were a couple of guys wading out. We were just a little south of that point but we killed the largemouth bass last night about 75 yards from shore in about 8 feet of water around the new weed growth.
[signature]
i think i was one of those guys wading out were you in a red deck boat the best place is the second accesse after the dam if you are heading east on the south side
[signature]
if you plan on fishing the south side i have been nailing them 75 feet off the tree line with senko type worms
[signature]
I plan on launching form access pt 7 and I'll be out there about 8am. So if anyone sees a guy in a grey and orange that has no clue what he's doing in the lake, that's me.

Tight lines!
[signature]