Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alittle Family Fishing
Well took the Family out on Wed., had a freak'n blast...... the catfishing was on fire, there moving up too do the freaky along the banks, water temp was 68 degrees when we left at 5:30 pm, we started at about 4, in that hour and a half we landed 11 or 12 nice catfish, brought 2 smaller one's home too eat, awesome day, enjoy the pics,
Matt

[Image: IMG_1766_zps4c2ebbf1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1763_zps203e3400.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1762_zps4c0c18b1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1760_zpsf790992a.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1759_zpsedb22f64.jpg]
[signature]
more pics,

[Image: IMG_1758_zpsc62d1cb3.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1757_zps9d5db93c.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1756_zps0244fdc8.jpg]
[signature]
Looks like a fantastic fishing expedition, Nice fish and beautiful family DICK lol [Wink]
[signature]
Some really nice sized cats, gotta love getting the little ones in on the action. Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Yes sir, that is awesome! If I ever get my kids (or wife!) hooked up on that kinda fishing, they'll be hooked for life.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.
[signature]
Great family outing. I love to see a family out building memories and catching fish!
[signature]
Matt,
Your kids (and wife....when you're my age you can say these kind of things!!) are just as cute as those cats are ugly! My fondest memories of my Dad are almost always associated with fishing trips. Mike
[signature]
Excellent report and pics... looks like a blast! Great to see the whole family involved! Thanks!
[signature]
Its nice to see that you got the family on them. The river really is fishing good.
[signature]
Looks like you guys had a great time! Drake is huge compared to the last time I saw him. I'm pretty busy through Monday, I'll give you a call when I get the rest of the week figured out though.
[signature]
sounds good, looks like the weather is gonna be crappy,
Matt
[signature]
I concur. Little catfish envy - having a family so involved. Jealous I am! I would ask where ya'll were fishing, but you didn't say, so . . .

did you get a measure on any of them thar kitties? Looks like some nice ones. And truly- you're on it. Shallow is in now. Frisky cats!
Nice job Matt and the family looks great
[signature]
Looks like you had a great time with the FAM. Way to go.
Looks like a fantastic day on the water!!
[signature]
My wife caught the biggest cat, 30"er... The rest were anywhere between 23"-27", the two I kept were 18"ers,
Matt
[signature]
Outstanding Job on the cats!! Ron
[signature]
Excellent report/pics, thanks for sharing!
[signature]