Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alexander
Has anyone fished for cats at alexander iv wanted to try it and could use some advicr
[signature]
Fished it a cpl days ago got 3 but very very small. I was in the boat. It was slow but should be picking up soon. Ill also pm u.
[signature]
Yeah, the best place is where the river dumps in. Go right where it starts to open up. The channel is in the middle.
Its a shame about all the poeple that just leave the garbage when they go there to fish. Makes the non fishing public think that fisherman are litterbugs....
I went out today, got the skunk, I was close the the inlet picked up about a case worth of beer cans and a bunch of empty worm containers. There was a little bench some one made and put out there one of my favorite spots to bad people dont know how to pack out what they pack in.
[signature]
I wish they would put a big dumpster by the bridge that the city came and picked up once a week. That could be a sweet place if it had someone in the city council that would take the reins and try to improve it a little.
Yeah there was quite a few people out there tonight. Second bridge boat area had around 5 or 6 familys when I went through then I went to the other side and caught a few rocks, the hostpital bridge had a number of people also. I was just past the bridge out to that point the nice grassy one with the small bluffs and a bird box. That is my favorite spot to go in the summer first fire flys I ever scene were out there and my little boys like it, and the dog does to, who ever put the bench out there thank you to them it made a sweet rod holder for two of the rods. I think they should put a dumpster out there at the parking area. Or at least close to the bridge, it could be a very nice place if some people would just stop throwing their garbage down.
[signature]
Hey fish4life,

I have caught them with worms or chicken livers. Make sure you use a smaller sensitive rod and slip sinker with your set up and you will catch alot more.